All reviewsheadingley cricket groundoff street parkingbudget hoteltest matchan iron and ironing boardtea coffeeovernight staybed was very comfortablerugbyuniversitypintconcert
Reviewed 3 March 2017

Snug bathroom and basic room but not expensive. Clean & comfortable. . Friendly staff. We nicknamed our room the cupboard under the stairs. For us this hotel was perfect. We would stay there again. On site parking. No lift.

Room Tip: Check where your room is if you have heavy luggage - no lift.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this review
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay at the Boundary Hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Why not request one of our more superior En-suite rooms on the upper floors during your next stay...?

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

Hotel is a bit basic but in a great location for visiting our daughter at Leeds uni. The room was clean and tidy, altough the walls are paper thin so you hear everything from the neighbouring rooms. Staff at the hotel are very friendly.
Breakfast can be a bit chaotic with queues forming. A more modern rotating mini industrial toaster may help.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this review
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review following your recent stay at the Boundary Hotel, I have shared your review with the team.

We will have a look into purchasing a rotating toaster, great idea thank you!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Friendly welcome and bar person apart from that shocking. No heating in the rooms except small electric heater which you could not plug in anywhere safely. Our landing stunk of weed all night. The man serving breakfast in the morning and was very rude and walked away from us when we commented on the cold room an stink of weed. Would never go here again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank colkas
MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Thank you for your review. I have shared your review with the team, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay.

Despite having a non smoking policy unfortunately some guests do not adhere to this, although we do try and police it as best we can.

Our chef would never intentionally ignore or offend a guest especially when it is a complaint about the hotel, we will speak to him.

We have central heating that comes on many times during the day and night, if prompted on an evening we are more than happy to boost or extend these times.

We hate leaving on bad terms and would love the opportunity to invite you back, please do give us the chance to show we can get it right.

If you would like to contact me directly so we can discuss this further feel free to email me on marklowtherTA@gmail.com

Mark & The Team

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I see the reviews on here aren't so good, but, what do you expect? OK, so, it's not the Hilton, but, then you're not paying Hilton prices!

We had a room for three adults; turned up late, forgot to confirm, but, still got a great welcome, from a chap whose name, unfortunately, I don't recall now.

Room was fairly basic, but, clean and tidy - and we didn't get any complaints/aggro even after coming in a bit drunk and knocking all the crockery over. Didn't stay for breakfast as we had other plans, but, would happily have done so otherwise.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

MarkLowther, Owner at Boundary Hotel, responded to this review

We are always trying to adopt the "home away from home" experience, so nice to here you had a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

SUPER noisy, awful, dirty. As a lone female i did not feel safe and the guy at reception announced my room number heard by men at the bar. Could not wait to get out..I won't be staying 4 breakfast as i'd rather get out ASAP! All i can hear is people playing pool & voices upstairs and as i walked in there was just a few men standing around and standing outside smoking just staring at me as I walked in. I got a lift to the hotel from my manager who told me that it looked awful and that I didn't have to stay as she would arrange elsewhere - thats how bad it looked..in the end it was late so agreed to stay just one night. Not worth the money for a pretty grim/sleazy looking 'hotel' - DO NOT BOOK. From reading the comments it looks like i had a 'new' refurbished ensuite room - it was still awful. its so noisy and the TV is teenie.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank anon9910

Thank you for your review. I have shared your review with the team, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused during your stay, we do monitor the cleaning standards regularly and can only apologies for the below par standards you experienced.

According to our records a number of contractors were departing after a long stay and were more rowdy than usual we can only apologies and assure you that this is not a regular occurrence.

We hate leaving on bad terms and would love the opportunity to invite you back to our more superior En-suite bedrooms located on the first and second floors, please do give us the chance to show we can get it right.

Mark & The Team