All reviews car park excellent lighting family funeral real ale breakfast and evening meal comfy bed great hotel weekend stay definitely stay here again fantastic stay cricket ground quiet location what it says on the tin would highly recommend this hotel family room booked this hotel excellent breakfast
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here last night. Travelling on my own for a business meeting in Leeds first thing this morning. The hotel itself follows the standard Premier Inn template. I believe it hasn’t been open for very long and everything was very fresh and spotlessly clean.
I’m not used to travelling by myself and was a little apprehensive about eating on my own. I should not have worried, Jennifer looked after me and made sure that my solo dining experience was relaxed and that I had everything that i needed without being obtrusive. Jennifer was bright, bubbly and genuinely invested in providing fabulous customer service. Jennifer and her team are a credit to the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Spent a night here when visiting our son at the university who lives nearby.

Hannah was friendly at reception, check in was easy and electronic key card provided for secure access to lift and the hallway door of our floor.
Unfortunately it was clear that the room hadn’t been vacuumed as there was a stain near the desk and fluff and debris on the carpet. Also dust on the tea/coffee tray.
This was dealt with almost immediately by the nice guy on reception (didn’t get his name but was from Essex!). Donna from housekeeping came and cleaned the room thoroughly and was a lovely friendly person to chat with.

Best hotel pillow I’ve used and comfy though firm bed. Shower good pressure. Very quiet room, no internal noises heard.
Almost 5*!
Certainly employ good staff who are good assets to the brand and we’d definitely return.

Room tip: Floor 6 near fire escape
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this premier Inn on Tuesday 30/10/18. Upon check in we were greeted by two colleagues who were lovely very helpful and explained the meal deal with breakfast and evening meal. But we hadn't decided if we wanted to dine in or out and was told we could purchase it at a later time.
After checking in and settling we decided to go for the meal deal as it was a bargain and having a small child who is 16months it was easier then going out in the cold.
The food was beautiful I had prawn cocktail which was loaded with prawns and the tandoori mixed grill which was lovely but couldn't eat it all. The children's meals are great value for money.
Breakfast was good a large selection for cereals and full English.
Now if I could rate this on staff I would of given them a 10. they were very attentive. For instance we struggle with some places on waiters having common sense so when they see a child who is hungry they bring there meals out last. Creating angry children who don't understand. Or waitress last night I didn't get her name but she was amazing. She brought out the children's meal before the starters so he was fully engrossed by the time our starters were there. Nothing was too much trouble same with the ladies at breakfast we got children's cutlery and plastic plates bowls. Definitely would be staying here again. So family friendly. Staff are amazing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sherryl S
Reviewed 26 October 2018

Stayed with the family. Great room with the usual premier comforts. The staff were excellent. The breakfast was better than the average premier inn and we have stayed at many. The free car parking is great with lots of spaces. Only negative is the very narrow entrance and exit ramp for the car park. Careful if you value your nice alloy wheels. Very short drive or bus trip into Leeds. Plenty of useful shops close by.

Room tip: level 6 - quite
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Spivo46
JordanneD5, Host at Premier Inn Leeds Headingley Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

We are delighted that your stay with us was a good one. Thank you for your comments on our comfortable rooms. Our team members will be pleased to receive your feedback, as they endeavour to give all our guests a high level of service. Thanks for taking the time to review your stay; we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind Regards, Jordanne and the team at Leeds Headingley

Reviewed 22 October 2018

It was hard to believe that this was actually a Premier Inn. Spotlessly clean, excellent car parking, superb room and the quality of the food in the restaurant was vastly better than in any Premier Inn we have ever stayed. The key to this level of quality was the very hardworking manager and her attention to detail at every turn. Although it was situated on a main road there was no road noise and we enjoyed an excellent night's sleep. Cannot praise this hotel enough, better than anything we have ever found in a corporate hotel of any brand including 4 and 5 star hotels that I have used in America.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndyNorfolk

Thank you for your very kind words. They are very much appreciated and my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed yourselves in Leeds I look forward to welcoming you back at Leeds Headingley Premier Inn. Kind Regards, Jordanne and the team at Leeds Headingley