New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“A very warm welcome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stablegrove Bed & Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wrington
Stablegrove Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 2 Wrington B&B and Inns
Poitou-Charentes, France
“A very warm welcome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2012

Claire and Malcolm open their home to guests and make them feel so welcome - I was attending a course locally - and each day I was given a wonderful breakfast tailored to my dietry needs, as well as an optional meal in the evening. My double bedroom in the loft was comfortable and I slept very well.

The guests have their own lounge with woodburning stove, music, wifi, and an adjoining games room containing a pool table and an honesty bar. Every afternoon on my return I was given a tray of tea or coffee and cake.

Nothing seemed to be too much trouble, and I am looking forward to my next trip.

Room Tip: nb - wifi is out of range in one of the loft bedrooms, so if being connected all the time is an impo...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2011

It is not a usual trend for me to stay in a private `bed & breakfast` .. or to make comment on a site such as this ... however, on this occasion, I was so impressed by the service during my stay .. I feel a recommendation is certainly in order.
Privacy is high on my list of priorites ( probably the main reason I am reluctant to stay in someone`s `home`) ... however, in this case I felt comfortable and `at home` from the moment I arrived.
Everything was excellent. From the parking facilities .. to the rooms (beautiful views) ... everything I could possibly have needed was on hand. The proprietors have definitely created a calming & relaxed atmosphere making their guests feel comfortable and totally at ease.
I would certainly not hesitate to recommend `Stablegrove` to anyone ... and will definitely stay there again the next time I am in the area. ***** 5 Star PLUS !!!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank david f
Chippenham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2011

I found everything I wanted from this B&B . I stayed here because I was attending a course at nearby Warm Glass. I had the loft room which was lovely. A nice warm welcome to greet me and I opted for the evening meal of lamb which was delicious. This was followed by a good nights sleep and a wonderful breakfast sourced with local ingredients. The best part for me though as an animal lover was meeting the llamas, pigmy goats and the dogs ! Really nice place to stay and would happily go back

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
Glasgow, Scotland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

If you are looking for a warm welcome in North Somerset - near to both Bristol and Bath - I'd definitely recommended this B&B. From the welcome cup of tea, the willingness of the owners to help out, the space and beauty of the house (that could have well stepped out of an edition of Home & Garden!) we were so pleased to be a guests here. The breakfast was superb and we left with a friendly wave and a certainty that we'll be back!
Thanks!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
Lochwinnoch
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

We (5 blokes) stopped over at Stablegrove while doing the Land's End to John O'Groats cycle. Claire and Malcolm welcomed us at their door and took care of us beautifully from then until we left! A complimentary drink on arrival; storage for all our bikes; Claire washed and dried all of our clothing (free of charge); our rooms were fantastic; Malcolm drove us down to the local pub for dinner (then came back to get us!); and breakfast was superb!

Claire and Malcolm absolutely understood the value of customer care, their friendly approach and first class accommodation were real highlights for us. On top of all of that they made a generous contribution to the charity we were supporting! I would recommend this B&B to anyone.

Ian Thomson
Lochwinnoch, Scotland

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wrington
3.1 km away
10.9 km away
BEST WESTERN Walton Park Hotel
1.7 km away
Lower Stock Farm Bed & Breakfast

Been to Stablegrove Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!