Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,580 results
All reviews conwy castle cupcakes executive room the penthouse relaxation room sauna and steam room overlooking the marina leisure facilities modern hotel north wales lovely location the ground floor evening meal large bathroom fantastic views restaurant staff birthday treat
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 September 2020

We ate there last weekend, and my wife and I probably had one of the best meals we've ever eaten in Wales. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it for the nice atmosphere and superb quality cuisine.

Recommended!!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Brid Collins, General Manager at The Quay Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2020

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share this amazing feedback!

I am so pleased to hear of the great time you had with us and I will pass on your comments to Chef Ian who will be delighted!

I hope we can welcome you again soon for another 'superb' visit!

Best Wishes
Brid Collins

Reviewed 28 September 2020

Our first visit and it won’t be our last. Comfortable with welcoming staff. We came for 3 nights, but would have liked to stay longer. The food was excellent and our room, 242 was cosy with comfortable beds and fab views from our balcony. Any request was quickly dealt with, by what appeared to be willing staff. COVID procedures were checked and sanitiser available everywhere. Looking forward to our next visit already.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us at the Quay Hotel & Spa.

I am so pleased to hear of how well you were looked after by the team, who will always go out their way for all our guests!
And i am delighted to hear of how you got to take full advantage of the fabulous views that surround our hotel! They are truly breathtaking.

I appreciate the notice you took of the extra measures we have in place to make sure everyone is safe.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Best Wishes
Brid Collins

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

We ate here on Friday evening and it was a fabulous experience. The Quay Hotel must be one of the nicest I have ever stayed in and I look forward to returning soon. The food in the restaurant was delicious. I had pate followed by a cheese soufflé which was described far better on the menu. It tasted great ! . My wife had soup followed by sea bass which she really enjoyed too. Atmosphere was lovely and service excellent. Couldn’t ask for anything more. I would book well in advance as it is also a busy busy place.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2020

I stayed one night for the second time with a golfing group who having been coming to the Quay Hotel for about 5 years. I could not fault the hotel, excellent rooms , large with every convenience and very clean. The restaurant was well furnished with great food. The staff are all very professional and friendly. The Hotel was fully compliant with the COVID requirements whilst minimising impact on guests. I would definitely stay here again.

Reviewed 25 September 2020

This is the second time I have stayed at The Quay as part of a golfing society group who have been coming to the Quay for 5 years. The hotel is modern but stylish with large , well appointed rooms with every convenience and a large comfortable bed. The Restaurant was excellent with attentive staff and great food. COVID precautions were all in place but not overwhelming. fantastic views over the Conwy in the evening. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2020