“Good Indian”
Review of Kaniz Restaurant

Kaniz Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Kaniz Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A Kaniz was dedicated to serving the Roysls during the era of Mughals, Maharajah s and Nawabs. Here at Kaniz Restaurant, we endeavour to provide you with the traditional hospitality. We provide authentic, home cooked style cuisine, with the special eastern touch that emphasis the flavour of East meets West.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I didn't agree with the other gushing reviews. It was a nice dinner but nothing more than my local good Indian restaurants. Despite this, I would certainly come again, if just for its convenient location to some Heathrow hotels. One thing I wish I would see again is restaurant-made pappdams. The ones here looked and tasted like mass-made. I felt quite bloated the following morning.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I stopped in for an Indian and thought the place pretty decent. My curry was excellent with a nice flavour. The naan bread was also excellent.
Service was pleasant although patchy.
I’d definitely eat here again without reservation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dinner was great here, came here with my siblings and father-in-law, had a great time, was a relaxed environment and food was delish. Starters- aloo chaat, samosa and mixed grill. Mains- tarka daal, chilli paneer. Saag prawn curry. Was delicious. Will definitely be coming here again.

1  Thank foodie020889
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is my 4th visit to this restaurant and I have to say it’s just as good as my first visit. The waiters are extremely friendly and attentive. The food is right up there.

Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

If you are staying locally for Heathrow (Thistle / Premier Inn) this place is within walking distance.

We dined on a Wednesday evening and the place was busy.

The service and food were great, the popadoms and pickle tray deserve a special mention!

My only complaints were, my curry wasn’t as spicy as I had asked for and £6.50 a pint (large bottle of cobra) is excessive.