All reviews pisa airport driving range nice hotel main road petrol station pastries swimming pool an hour industrial area minute walk main restaurant lidl supermarket cold meats cleaned daily every night little bit public transport
Reviewed 31 May 2017

I definitely recommend this hotel is you have a car or self-drive. At first entrance, we already been wowed by the landscape and the view of this hotel. They have ample parking space, friendly receptionist, spacious room, & great breakfast service! I would like to compliment staff that dedicates their effort in taking care of the gardening & landscape of this hotel as well. Everything looks like you are in paradise.

Please take note as well that hotel operation will close from November until April every year as seasonal closing (please correct me if I am wrong).

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank NicLo2519
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

The rooms are very spacious and well decorated. The rooms are clean and the staff are brilliant. Kind and very helpful..
Beautiful lake and surroundings. I would recommend to any one coming to Pisa!
A bus stop is outside and only take 10 /15 minutes to reach the station... fantastic hotel.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Alsev K
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here two nights on a tour. Amazing place. Beautiful and peaceful. There is a big but I'm afraid. On Saturday night, a nearby night club created a boom boom noise which really bothered friends of ours who stayed in the room next to ours. The hotel is set back maybe 1/3 mile from the highway. The hotel owns the nightclub and restaurant on the highway.

I'm sorry but the restaurant was horrendous. Worse meal I had in Italy.

But the hotel is great. Nice little bar and pool. Great breakfast buffet. Hard to imagine the two places are connected. Loved the hotel, hated the highway part. Sorry folks.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 9 September 2016

So relaxing and peaceful. Our room was spotless, staff friendly, breakfast way too good....hard to stop eating...and bar was quaint. Slightly more remote than I had thought but that was the bonus because it was still only approx 20 minutes to Pisa. Lead up to the hotel somewhat misleading as if off somewhat of a 'strip mall' type complex but just makes it a hidden jewel.

Room tip: Do go to the complex next door with pools and restaurants - far nicer than they originally appear.
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Just spent 10 days at this hotel. Beautiful place in peaceful settings. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Pool was very relaxing within hotel but sun loungers need updating as not the most comfortable. You can also use next door pool if you want bigger pool and busier. We had a junior suite and it was great but wouldn't recommend if 2 kids as sofa bed downstairs wouldn't be suitable but fine for our 11 years old. Only downside for me was the music from next door nightclub a couple of times a week but didn't bother my partner or daughter! So overall a very enjoyable stay and great location to explore Tuscany as 30 minutes from Pisa and the coast , 50 minutes from Florence.

Date of stay: August 2016