“Early evening with friends”

Saffron Indian Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 13 Restaurants in Disley
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We were booked for around 7 ish so before the late eating crowd the restaurant was half full, and I remember some of the staff from many years ago when I was a regular late visitor, we ordered our food, and we didn't feel rushed, we ate our poppadoms then our meals arrived we all enjoyed our curries and there was nothing left to dogybag. The staff were friendly and attentive, we sat for another hour chatting and drinking. Overall a good evening out. Only one thing to winge about and I remember from previous visits is the gusts of wind from the front door as it opens to let customers in and out so get a seat at the back..

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Last minute booking. Managed to seat 7 of us.
Good and service were good. Returned the next weekend with friends and good again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I've read reviews here on Trip advisor where the food is rated very highly, but the staff face criticism. Wholly unfair on the staff I say!
My experience was that they are so helpful, welcoming and pleasant, and the quality of food is fantastic.
Especially loved the King Prawn Puri starter.
Thanks Saffron we'll definitely be back be soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I've recently dined in at Saffron after having a number of delicious takeaways. The staff are always very warm and welcoming. The food is good quality. I would recommend the chicken tikka passanda and egg pilau. The cheese naan bread is great too. There are lots of choices on the menu and wide variety of naans and rices which aren't on most Indian menus.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

The food is AMAZING such a shame that the staff are so rude, ive always been here but lately ive just noticed how rude that staff have got, staff very abrupt, wouldnt listen to our orders, there's one or two younger ones that are lovely but the older ones usually just dont listen to us and are generally just rude