“Keji Backcountry Trip -2017”
Review of Whynot Adventure

Whynot Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Adventure isn’t late-night planning, busy grocery store shopping and a Sunday spent drying out soggy gear. We believe it can be simpler than that. We believe it’s as easy as one click and a relaxing drive to a National Park. Whynot Adventure is a team of young entrepreneurs, vagabonds, artists and above all, adventurers. We work hard so your adventure is well outfitted and as simple as paddling your canoe away from our dock. We offer: -Complete Outfitting Packages -Guided Multi-Day Canoe Trips -Guided Quickie Adventures -Canoe, Kayak, Bicycle Rentals -Camping Equipment Rentals -Equipment Sales
Reviewed 18 September 2017

The crew at Whynot Adventure provided us with everything we needed, and were on schedule with the shuttle service requested.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Thanks for making the logistics of a solo trip through the Frozen Ocean Lake loop possible So nice having no worries

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Even when it's crazy busy, the Whynot staff are friendly and helpful. Great gear too - I just came back from a two-day Keji Lake island trip using their Necky kayak. Easy manoevreing, comfortable and loads of storage space.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We did the classic outfitting package and was totally blown away. Everything was thought off from the food, to our experience level. We did a three day trip and they provided everything but our clothing and camera. The meals were awesome, and were suited just to us, taking into consideration our likes and dislikes. We truly ate like kings and queens. We had high winds and they were good enough to adjust our route to avoid areas that were dangerous or extremely difficult. The staff were very friendly and the views were amazing when we went back country. Over all - Great food, equipment and sites. All we needed was a visa!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I chose to do my gold duke of Edinburgh award expedition with Whynot Adventures, and I could not be more pleased with my choice. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable, and the scenery was amazing. I will remember my trip for the rest of my life, and if I had to do it again, I would not change a thing!