“Holiday ”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Good food and service , nice friendly staff, not on a busy road so can be quiet at times ,but very busy in high season. Fresh sea bass is great.

3  Thank Rebecca A

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We travel to Roda at least once a year and use this restaurant quite a lot.
The food is always top quality at very reasonable prices with excellent service.
There was one big difference this year that made sure we went back every night, they have now made most of the restaurant non smoking!
No more did we have to suffer someone lighting up at the next table ruining our meal, they do have a small part to the right of the entrance as a smoking section so everyone is still catered for.
As far as I can tell this is the only restaurant in Roda that has bit the bullet and gone (almost) smoke free so now you can enjoy your meal in a smoke free environment.
Top tip, get in early if you want to sample one of his daily specials or the Kleftico.

2  Thank Alan K
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Had a lovely meal, delicious lamb chops and a desert to die for, topped off by a fantastic atmosphere , some Greek dancing and entertainment provided by other customers, we ended up staying all evening, more wine please..................

2  Thank Patricia J
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I was only in Roda for 1 week and we vowed to eat at a different restaurant every night, but this restaurant was so lovely, the quality of the food so good that we chose to eat here for a second time on our last night as a final remembrance of the lovely food that we have eaten in Roda. If you come to Roda, you must try this restaurant, the food is delish, the hospitality is brilliant and I cannot fault the place, just lovely.

2  Thank DaneEnd2015
Reviewed 23 October 2017

I wont tell you about the delicious pork chop, Corfu delicious chicken, sea bass, mouth-watering rib-eye steaks or the many other main course dishes which you will have read about but I will tell you about the very tasty dessert that I had on my birthday. Only greed prevented me from having more. Dont forget to try the next time you are in the Roda Park.

2  Thank LaurenceBelfast

Been to Roda Park Restaurant? Share your experiences!