“Food is delcious!”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2017

I just happened to be walking on Orient Bay beach and stumbled upon this quaint but chill place. I ordered their burger and fries and it was very good! I had it made well done and it came with a small salad. The atmosphere is very relaxed and is by the ocean so the views are absolutely incredible while you're enjoying your meal. Afterwards, I was able to relax on the lounge seats to be by the ocean and enjoy the views.

2  Thank Travel_Enthusiast16

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Always our favorite! Nothing better than a long leisurely lunch overlooking Orient Beach. Food is excellent. Very friendly owners. No complaints

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I'm a big fan of thin crust pizza and I really enjoyed Orange Fever beach while I was in Saint martin this summer.
I ate there twice in 7 days and it was great.
Friendly staff and good service.
Big kisses from SF
megan

Reviewed 26 August 2017

Great little place on Orient Beach. We had a bucket of beer, escargot and a Ti punch. Everything was great. Cold beer on ice, escargot done perfectly and a local drink.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

We travelled end of July early august. and they were consistently open in comparison to other food snacks. Benoit and JP provided great service and drinks. fresh mussels, escargot, pizza were excellent..
see you next year....great job