“Great food right on the beach”
Review of Orange Fever

Orange Fever
Ranked #16 of 39 Restaurants in Orient Bay
Price range: US$9 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Pizza, Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We travelled end of June early July and they were consistently open in comparison to other food shacks. Luke and Edward provided great service and drinks. The mussels, esgcargot, and pizza were very good. Also, tney had the best offer for beach chairs and umbrellas. Will go back!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This used to be a very reasonable resturant on the Orient Beach. But, I think they got greedy and raised their prices. The food is good. The service is friendly.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This was our favorite beach bar last year, and our thinking was reinforced in our recently ended four weeks in June! We were at Orange Fever nearly every other day, never giving a second thought to any other option. $8 for a very comfortable beach chair, including a free drink choice of beer, wine, soda, and the best rum punch on the beach (drinks served in glass containers also--no cheap plastic here)!

The food is also good and reasonably priced. We dined out most nights so we typically stuck to burgers and fries, which were amply portioned and tasty. We heard others offering high praise for the pizza!

Last, but not least, is the service provided by Luc, the owner, and Patrick the manager. If you're not happy, they're not happy!! We already look forward to the orange chairs next year!!!

1  Thank larry v
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Best beach bar on Orient in our opinion . The food is amazing with a fantastic menu and customer service is even better. Free Wi-Fi and great drinks. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We first visited Orange Fever in Aug 2016 and loved the food and service. So naturally, we decided to return. This turned out to be a colossal mistake. Our visit was on June 25, 2017, We were greeted immediately, and seated in chairs with a great location. The waiter seemed dismissive, but I thought a second chance was fair. He brought us two free drink coupons without telling us the limitations. Naturally I started to order, when he interrupted to tell us what drinks were free. Then he curtly said he would be right back. He never returned! Forty minutes went by and I finally went to the bar myself. Just like other reviews, I witnessed others being served before us who had arrived after, and still others going for their own drinks like me. The bartender was very friendly. I asked him to please tell the gentleman in the blue shirt to come and take our food order as we were there for lunch. When we got the food, the waiter in the blue shirt literally plopped the tray down on my friends chair, and stormed off. We will never go back which is unfortunate because the food and drinks were good, but that one waiter ruined our entire experience. (I hope the owner sees this review. She waited on us last year and provided terrific service.)