Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$204
TripadvisorUS$204
eDreamsUS$204
PricelineUS$204
Snaptravel
Destinia.com
All reviews orient beach st martin yogurt the hotel's restaurant minute walk coffee machine baguette beach chairs and umbrellas anse marcel hill studio kitchenette beaches island village patio daniella
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020

We spent three nights here. We were late being picked up from the airport due to a misunderstanding, so we were upgraded to a lovely room - very spacious, fully equipped kitchen, airy bedroom with mosquito net, clean spacious bathroom, patio with a theoretical sea view (lush vegetation in the way!) and a nice indoor sitting area with TV.
We ate in the restaurant twice - lovely food and friendly service. Breakfast was all we needed - eggs, pastries, fresh bread, yoghurt, fruit, toast, juice, tea, coffee (fancy machine). Pool was quiet, clean and the hotel was not far from the beach and restaurants. We'd go there again.

2  Thank RothburyLady
Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

People could not be more pleasant and accommodating. Rooms are basic but clean and we did not come here to stay in the room. Walk to 5 beaches and your chair and umbrella are included along with nice large beach towels. . Have lunch at one of the 5 beaches and charge it to your room! The village is close by and includes 4 or 5 very nice restaurants. I cannot explain why people would say anything negative about this place. They will squeeze fresh on for you or make you an omelet if you want something different for an up charge. I would highly recommend this place for its quiet location, affordability, cleanliness and accommodating staff. We definitely will be back!!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 February 2020

While not on the beach, it was just 5-minute walk until I hit Orient Beach. I passed through a small shopping center on the way, and there are several restaurants on the beach. A good beach towel was provided, as was a card that allow you to sign restaurant meals at three places to your room. Very practical!

My room was very spacious, clean and bright. Comfortable bed and a quiet surrounding made for good sleep quality. I had a veranda with partial sea view. The kitchenette had a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. Reading light at the desk was decent. The safe worked, but could have been place higher for convenience.

Breakfast buffet was included, which was very practical. It was not lavish, but enough for a good start. I had dinner in the hotel's restaurant, and was impressed by their Mahi-Mahi.

Staff were consistently helpful and service-minded. A place to return to!

2  Thank Reslysten54
Reviewed 19 January 2020

The view from the balcony was breathtaking. The spacious accommodation were well appreciated and utilized. We cooked in the fully stocked kitchen . I scuba dived , we sunbathed, and evening took a day trip to Anguila for the festival/party on the beach. Having a car is highly recommended and facilitated getting around the island. The staff , the pool and the breakfast were all pleasant and enjoyable . If and when I return to St Martin I’ll definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevin d
Reviewed 19 January 2020

Came back this January for a stay on the french side and felt like I was coming back home. The staff at the front desk are more than welcoming and attend to your every need with grace and warmth. The complimentary breakfast poolside is wonderful - the Best coffee machine - such a wondferful way to start the day. There restaurant on-site is very good but there are a multitude of options within walking distance as well.

Date of stay: January 2020