“FABULOUS artisanal/homestyle (but expensive) baking”
Review of Holtom's Bakery

Holtom's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Erin
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We can NEVER get here early enough on our "country drive destination" tours in order to pick up their butter tarts...GONE........apple fritters...SOLD OUT.......or bear claws......the customer in front of us just GOT THE LAST ONE!!!!!!!!
Although a tad on the expensive side ($1.25 per tart is ok...but $1.75 for a sticky bun and $1.85 for one croissant......) it is imperative to remember this is NOT a Loblaws or a Zehrs "factory" bakery....and it certainly evident in the flavours!
And now its neighbour BISTRO RIVIERE has closed I will have to get there earlier on my countryside sojourns.
I heartily suggest you do so as well.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I just had an assortment of treat from Holtom's. They were all delicious. I would definitely recommend this place for all your special baked goods. Looking forward to my next box of yummy things. :)

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stop in here every Sunday to grab bread and treats for the week.
It would be hard to pick a favourite from here but each week we leave with a new selection of tarts.
Made from scratch and local.
Amazing!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

When you step into the bakery, it’s like you step into the past: where times were slower and baked were delicious and homemade.
Loved that you can buy mini tarts instead of just the big ones. Tried the peach, apple berry ones: all delicious.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was hoping to get a really good multigrain bread. They have it here, but I found it tasted a little "yeasty". Hope they can improve it. Tarts were excellent!