“Awesome Treats”
Review of Holtom's Bakery

Holtom's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Erin
Reviewed 4 March 2018

I just had an assortment of treat from Holtom's. They were all delicious. I would definitely recommend this place for all your special baked goods. Looking forward to my next box of yummy things. :)

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stop in here every Sunday to grab bread and treats for the week.
It would be hard to pick a favourite from here but each week we leave with a new selection of tarts.
Made from scratch and local.
Amazing!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

When you step into the bakery, it’s like you step into the past: where times were slower and baked were delicious and homemade.
Loved that you can buy mini tarts instead of just the big ones. Tried the peach, apple berry ones: all delicious.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I was hoping to get a really good multigrain bread. They have it here, but I found it tasted a little "yeasty". Hope they can improve it. Tarts were excellent!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Was in the area and noticed they had doughnuts. The lady in front of me got the last chocolate, so I purchased a few honey dips and a couple of cinnamon twists. Quite good! Very yeasty, moderately heavy raised dough, very good texture and flavour. The honey dip had a nice glaze and the cinnamon twist had a good amount of cinnamon sugar spice to it. Dirt cheap and satisfying. Very pleased with them, would stop by again if I'm ever back in Erin.

Date of visit: October 2017