All reviews wedding venue beautiful venue amazing wedding bridal party recently attended a wedding wedding reception main meal an absolute credit nooks and crannies treated like royalty dream wedding function room wedding cake young staff from start to finish second to none every guest
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Attended a niece's wedding here, food amazing and service out of this would, nothing too much trouble and venue stunning, couldn't recommend here highly enough. From the secy you get there until you leave, everyone is made feel special, if you are looking for a wedding venue i can guarantee you that you won't find better anywhere

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank SeanMcC2080
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Had the pleasure of attending a wedding here yesterday in this stunning location with its outstandingly beautiful interior decor. Every function room is so elegant. Immaculately decorated and furnished yet supremely comfortable and welcoming.
The setting is complimented by the castle's seriously competent and professional staff. Many of whom although very young are so efficient and an absolute credit to the setting and themselves. We had the lovely Amy serving our table during the meal. Nothing was too much trouble. The entire service flowed seamlessly. The food was delicious. Not once did anyone at our table need to ask for a glass to be refilled etc. Amy seemed to know what we wanted before we did!
Unfortunately we were not staying in the Castle but would love to return in the future to do so.
To anyone looking for a venue for a wedding/ event I would highly recommend Bellingham Castle. It is totally in a league of its own. Total and utter perfection! A never to be forgotten experience! Thank you so much

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank dorcas_11
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Attended a wedding here yesterday What a venue Such a beautiful setting and excellent efficient friendly and helpful staff The food was excellent and plentiful The walk through the garden down to the river was beautiful Unfortunately we didn't get to stay in the castle but I would definitely recommend this venue and would definitely return

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank magicm144
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I never write reviews ever on anything but I feel compelled to write about how amazing Bellingham castle & its staff are.

We got married there in December & had the most amazing day of our lives. From when we arrived until the moment we left – we were treated like royalty. The best way to describe our feelings is that the staff made us feel like we were the only people to ever get married in the castle. Anything we asked for was absolutely no problem.

I had remarked during our pre-wedding meeting that I had been to a wedding previous in Bellingham & I had loved the slider burgers. On arrival I was met at the door with a plate filled with slider burgers just for me . This for me emphasises what Bellingham is all about. They listen to everything you say even the tiniest details are not missed.

The staff at Bellingham all all fantastic and the standard of training provided to them makes for absolutely amazing service.

Ciara who was our wedding coordinator is the Cristiano Ronaldo of the wedding business and made us feel at ease from the first moment we met. I have never met anyone as good at their job as Ciara is. She went out of her way for everyone to ensure a magical weekend was had by all who attended. Mine and my wife’s crazy emails at 2am we’re replied to within 5 mins, nothing was a problem for Ciara - anything that she couldn’t do she came up with an alternate solution for us. She is that good that if you were to tell me she was on a salary of a million euro a year - I would say she deserves a pay rise.

The standard of food at Bellingham is second to none & so many people have said to us that they felt they were been served food from a michelin star restaurant it was that good.

I feel giving a rating of 5 stars is not enough for the wonderful weekend Ciara and all the staff at Bellingham provided us with.

The staff are so well trained in every aspect & make the castle have such a family atmosphere. We recently returned for a friends wedding and we were so well looked after by staff constantly waiting on hand and foot for us. It was great to look from afar and see how the staff look after guest . Everyone at our wedding said the exact same thing that the staff took such care and pride in providing everything they needed. The point I’m trying to make is that every guest is treated like royalty in Bellingham

We stayed for a second night after our wedding and on the Sunday I really wanted to get the premiership football on the TV for us all to watch. Elliot went out of his way to help me set up my PS4 on the big TV in the Bar early the next morning so we could all watch the games. So big shout out to Elliot for that - he made the Sunday for me anyway.

We also dealt with John on a number of occasions when we were over in the castle pre wedding and he was also excellent and very helpful. When we arrived back at the castle for our friends wedding after not seeing him in months, he was waiting there to greet us & he insisted I let him carry our cases to the room we were staying in.

Another staff member who deserves a mention is Jack. He is absolutely brilliant and he is great with people and he made us feel special every time we came to the castle pre wedding. He always addressed us by name and we felt like he made a big effort to get to know us. While we were at our friends wedding recently- a glass dropped on our table and Jack was over within 1 second to sort it out like a ninja. He is a young man going places.

I just wish we could do it all again.

Thanks so much to everyone in Bellingham Castle. I am counting the days until my next slider burger.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rog310
Reviewed 21 July 2018

This is more than a hotel. This is a experience of a lifetime , Great Food , Service second to none,nothing was issue and undoubtedly . The crown Jewel in Ireland. The experience starts when u turn the corner and goes on and on . Congrats to all the hard working staff for making this such a memorable experience for me and my family. what a day Great Wedding Ruari and Siobhan

Ray

Room tip: all rooms are excellent
Date of stay: July 2018