See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Got stuck in this lovely little hamlet for 4 days in a sailboat during bad weather. Although I didn't stay in the hotel I ate there several times. This is a tiny village - population about 400 I think I saw somewhere - and there are several bars and restaurants to choose from, all of which were perfectly OK, but within 36 hours it was obvious that the best food to be had was here, specifically in the shady terraced area 'behind' the small hotel itself. We were three in total and ate here about 4 times. Everything was good. The welcome, the food and the wine were all slightly above average and the price was very reasonable. WiFi was fast and free. If there again I would eat there.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank tackingmandy
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Waiter was too lazy to serve drinks at 9pm even though half of the tables on the terrace were empty. The season is just starting and I don't know how he'll manage to last till September. It might be that he was hoping to see other nationality. It is not the first time that we experienced terrible service.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

While taking vacation from noisy surrounding Nerezine could not be better. I stayed in Televrin for several times noq and slqays been satisfied with the room, view and especialky with the kindness of hotel staff at reception desk or from the kitchen. I went hiking and it was great to rest in a really clean room with parquet flooring (instead of textile) and great mattress. Just loved the comfort of simple but tasty decorated room. Also the party around May 1st was great, with a local tradition where men steal different things from gardens of single girls and bring it all on main market. Also Apoksiomen museum just opened and staff helped me with reservation. I will definitelly come back. The only drawback was dinner, but thete are several nice spots in Nerezine to eat instead of hotel food somewhere else.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We stayed there for one night only and were provided with 2 great rooms one with sea view. Rooms are clean practical, great breakfast and lovely staff, who are genuine and highly attentive. Would recommend that every travellers books a sailing trip with Steno, who has his boat parked in front of the boat, he took the whole family to a hidden beaches spot and provide us with a unique experience. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sabine W
Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Nice small hotel just at the marina, rooms comfortable and clean, the only trouble is weak air condition. Restaurant serve excellent breakfast and great dinner if you like. Staff is very helpful. Finally the city is nice and quiet, walking distance to very nice beaches (ok no sand, but it's Croatia)

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple