All reviews rooftop pool a sea view room international night asian buffet other hotels bars restaurants small dishes stayed weeks quiet week alanya center manager mehmet brilliant beach neighbouring hotel different theme every night turkey a la carte restaurant turkish night
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Excellent hotel, good food, staff amazing. Good holiday, only complaint - weather too hot !!! Room clean and comfortable, added extra free sun beds and umbrellas on beach. Would recommend wholeheartedly.

Stayed: June 2018
4  Thank chris1947
Numa B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Numa Beach & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear chris1947,

Thank you very much for your lovely review
We always love to hear when guest have had a great time with us.
We hope to see you again very soon for more of the same

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Went to this hotel with trepidation after reading some of the comments. Please don't listen! On arrival we just knew it would be a great week. Staff were great and friendly. Very clean hotel. Rooms were spacious. You could get a sunbed up to 11, nice not to have to get up at the crack of dawn to put your towel down. Local shops but No bars but cheap enough to get into alanya.. would recommend this hotel. Thanks for a great holiday Numa Beach.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear xdawsyx,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a lovely review.

All of the staff here are always so pleased when they read wonderful comments as each team will always do their very best to make everyones holdiay the best it can be.

We certaily hope to see you again in Sunprime Numa Beach.

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have just come back from an amazing week at Sunprime Numa Beach!

Firstly, we have never been to an adults only hotel before - this is a must!!

Excursions / extras:
Turkish bath & massage - we had this at the hotel, yes I’m sure it’s cheaper away from the hotel but it was just my husband and I which was great. Package cost us around £40 for both of us.

Side & magavat market - booked through Thomas Cook rep. It’s a long day but great! Went to waterfalls on the magavat river, an indoor bazar (to be honest it was “Turkish TK Max), outdoor bazar which was amazing in terms of smells of all the spices. Some of the stalls are a bit “samey” but was a great experiences. Yes you will have lots of “come and see this” etc but just say no or ignore them - we also found if price is too high and they don’t come down, just walk away.
Side is beautiful - more shopping or a walk along the harbour to see the Roman Ruins.
Lunch at a beautiful reservoir included in the price (drinks extra).

Diana Cruise - booked through Thomas Cook rep. Adults only relaxing cruise with waiter service - food AND drinks included (including alcohol!) really relaxing day along the magavat river and into the sea. At least 2-3 swim stops - highly recommend swimming in the sea! Have life jackets if not a strong swimmer.

Jeep safari - booked through Thomas Cook rep. I won’t say too much as there’s a few surprises but highly recommend! Great day out up in the mountains - again lunch included and 2 swim stops so take your swim stuff with you!!

The hotel - the hotel was very clean and spacious with lots of space to either join in or sit quietly if that’s what you want. Gym downstairs with classes and water aerobics in the main pool.
We had a late flight home so rather than paying for late check out we put our bags in the baggage room and used the gym showers on our last day.

Food - all buffet style, breakfast a little repetitive but not really a lot that can be changed with breakfast in my opinion! Very tasty though including fresh cooked omelet to order.
Evening meal was a different theme every night (Thursday Turkish night was my personal favourite!) always a great choice and something for everyone!
Day time snacks by the pool daily - we had burger one day and hot dogs another day which were fine but I would highly recommend the gozleme (like a pancake) freshly made in front of you - they are absolutely delicious!!

Pool- lovely large pool with plenty of sun loungers, gets a little busy at times but never felt over crowded.
Rooftop pool was gorgeous! Available when using the spa - on the day we used it was very quiet. Great views!!

Beach - about a 100 yard walk with sun loungers included in the all inclusive. A fairly small beach so not a huge amount of sun loungers but we always got one with no problems! Walking into the sea initially is a little stoney so careful or put flip flops on. Lovely clean beach which is quite secluded.

Pool and beach towels included and can get fresh daily from the spa.

Entertainment - most nights it was live music which was really good in terms of getting everyone up and dancing. There was an African dancing / acrobatics one night and Turkish dance another night, again very good and enjoyable!

Room - we were on the 4th floor with a side sea view room. We could see the sea quite clearly which was nice. Room itself was spacious and included a fridge and kitchenette so if so desired could make drinks / simple food. We did have a slight problem with the room not being cleaned - towels were changed but room wasn’t cleaned but as soon as we mentioned this to reception it was rectified.

Location- there are lots of shops in very short walking distance to the hotel and we got on the local bus to Alanya which was 5 Turkish lira each way (less than £1) and took about 25mins. I recommend a trip to the castle and mosque either on the bus or taxi! Hey

Staff - every single member of staff was friendly, polite and smiley! The bar and restaurant staff were all brilliant, knew our drinks and always welcomed us with a smile!

I would 100% recommend this hotel!! This was our first time in turkey and thanks to this stay we will defiantly be back!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank nuttymoo22
Numa B, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Numa Beach & Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear nuttymoo22,

thank you so much for this glowing review. We work hard towards an exceptional guest experience, and it means a lot to us when we hear that we are perceived as such. Compliments such as yours are the reason we are so encouraged and committed to providing the best service to our guests' and to making the stay with us as fabulous as it could be. The team is extremally happy to know that they were able to impress you with attentiveness and care and are grateful for the high ratings.
We would love to have the opportunity to show you the same hospitality on your next trip to Turkey. Hope to see you soon at Sunprime Numa Beach.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I will bullet points the pros and cons of the hotel.

Pros:-
-The travel rep Yasmine was very helpful and comes to hotel every day.

-Theme night foods, it's good to see
different stuff. Other hotels I stayed at, it's same food at lunch and dinner every day.

- Very clean. I didn't spot anything dirty at all in rooms or communal areas.

- There's mini supermarket in hotel that has basic food just in case you not all inclusive or don't fancy buffet food.

- Staff don't flirt. I don't like it when I go to Islamic countries and men will flirt with me all of the time since it makes me uncomfortable. So I felt relax here knowing I won't be touched up or anything.

Cons:-

- I didn't like idea of glass near pool. I witness glasses break and it's not cleaned up quickly.

- International night, Asian night isn't actually truly themed. There was hardly nothing that shows it apart from Sweet & Sour chicken. But you would think international night would have pizza, it didn't.

- Most of the hotel if you are all inclusive isn't free, such as; most of the bar, the snack bar and one of the restaurants (steak house).

- Buffet food wasn't good at all. Most of it was way over cooked such as the pasta.

- I asked waiter for small vodka with lemonade. I was given neat vodka with slice of lemon, I wasn't aware it was neat so I took massive mouthful and I felt unwell most of that evening.
And when I told the waiter there's no lemonade in this, they didn't correct it or give me water.

- you can hear live music from other hotels and as well this one at night until about 11pm. So you like to sleep before then, wear ear plugs.

- wifi only works inside building and half of the pool area if your lucky.

- there's isn't much entertainment in daytime or evening.

Overall it wasn't bad hotel, there was stuff that could of improved. I don't think I would return purely the lack of food choices which made me go hungry every day and the lack of entertainment.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosetta20

Dear Rosetta20,

Thank you for writing us a review after your holiday here with us in Sunprime Numa beach.We are very disappointed that it appears your stay was not as you expected. We appreciate your comments.We would like to remind that Sunprime Numa Beach Hotel is a member of Thomas Cook Sunprime Concept Hotels promising peaceful, tranquil, relaxing holiday based on soft entertainment.Also in the evening we have live music 4 times in a week, DJ performance.It is not allowed to take glass pool and beach area which is we inform to our guest rules by our bar staff also written on the all bars desk.Likewise with our pool boys who will constantly clean the pool area.
We hope that you still enjoyed your holiday here with us and that you will come back to see us again

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Please ignore the bad reviews on here about noise,food etc this place is just so lovely relaxed& clean& comfortable.the staff are amazing ( especially Latif in the resturant ) all are very friendly& helpful. The food was great I dont eat meat but didn't struggle with the choices on offer to me. Everywhere is clean& pleasing on the eye, the beach is lovely but the life guards do spoilt it with loud music thro naff speakers at times but it wasnt constant. We hardly experienced any building noise,maybe twice for about 5 minutes,the whole place is peaceful. The shops inside the hotel are good& the bars are also good to be in both inside& pool bar.
Just don't let the bad reviews make you doubt booking this you will not be disappointed.
Thank you numa beach for your hospitality& lovely hotel

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicola B

Dear Nicola B,

many thanks for your candid review and the time you spent to share it on Tripadvisor! All of us at Sunprime Numa Beach loved meeting you and we are so thrilled we were able to make your stay so special and magnificent. Happy to hear your comments regarding our food, staff . The team of Sunprime Numa Beach is sincerely grateful that you also didn't leave indifferent the efforts of them and especially mentioned it in the feedback.
Best regards