All reviews hotel is located ihlara valley large patio other guests wine goreme town dinner hiking tour base complex
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I have a chance to experience this hotel recently with family. Very good hotel and friendly smiling staff. We had dinner in hotel as well. Very reasonable prices for food and drink. I highly recommend Peri Bacalari Wine. Our room was spacious and very comfortable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

I have come to Gyuzelyurt for three years, and always stay at this hotel.
This hotel is located in a very convenient location. near the Monks Valley, Analpsis and much more.
For this time the staff has become like a family to me. Thanks for all and your friendship. See you!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

We went the place as a group and stayed 2 nights. It has a magnificent landscape view. It is just in the middle of the village. When you are walking around you can talk to locals which I like very much. Breakfast and dinner was ok. In the hotels like this, I wish to see and taste more local foods which there were none. Gulseren at the restaurant was very helpful. For the rooms, I had to say, I didnt like. I am very sensitive to smell, and the toilet was smelling very badly. The shower and the toilet was just so close and there was no separator btw two. The rooms was stone house style with a high ceiling. Because of the curtains I think, the room was so gloomy for me. The only good thing about the was cotton quilt. There is no refrigerator.
I dont think I will stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 September 2016 via mobile

I start planning my vacation from Nj USA ,My Aunt and Cousins from Antalya join me for exotic ,cultural ,Adventure vacation Quallity and our daily trip was spectacular ,Our room view was best Valley views...Food was great original home made turkish food Hotel personal very friendly and helpful, and ever single questions was answered ...
We left Cappadocia with wonderful memories I can recommend every single person to have this spectacular &dream vacation....

I would like to say thank you every single person at Ihlara konaklari and daily trip advisor,bus driver

With my best regards....

Pembe Bayram

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for one night as part of a tour of Cappadocia and it was a unique experience both for the stunning views and the incredible rooms built within caves. And the restaurant was also a surprise with a nice buffet and very good food. I will come back !

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends