“Fantastic food & service”
Review of Lea Spice

Lea Spice
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Lea
Price range: US$12 - US$19
Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

I never write reviews but felt the need to for this restaurant!

Unbelievable food, accompanied by great service! I never got the guys name, but head waiter for manager whoever he was, made us all laugh. Even if he did state that my

"Girly lamb Korma for Kids wasn't a mans meal"

haha! Thank you for great evening!

Highly recommended! Absolutely will be back!

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Ordinarily I would never give a restaurant five stars in a review but tonight we did, indeed, receive five star service and food. Welcomed as we entered the restaurant, the menus were in our hands and orders were taken promptly. While the meals were excellent, the naan were probably the best I have ever had. Well done to everyone!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Very friendly staff, good value , good food and a good atmosphere - what else can you say. We were even given a small side dish for free in case we did not like the suggested meal.

1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 16 July 2016

Fantastic food, tasty and plenty of choice. Friendly service, bar staff were very welcoming, highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

Excellent service. Very friendly. Great choice as you expect from Indian cuisine.
However, I ordered a mushroom dish only to find it was made with tinned mushrooms! I couldn't believe it as Indian cooking is normally really good with fresh ingredients. I will not be returning.

LeaSpice, Manager at Lea Spice, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2016

Dear Marie,
Thank you very much for the comment but as far as the mushrooms is concerned on that day I can guarantee we did use Fresh Mushrooms.
My questions is how did you find out it is tinned mushrooms!!? Did you ask any of our staff about your particular concern before placed the order?
we are cooking with FRESH mushrooms Dear Marie.
I can show you the invoice or you can order again anonymously and bring back to me to prove whether its a tinned or fresh, I will give your full money back if you can prove me!!?
At Lea Spice we take our Quality very seriously to satisfy customers needs,

I respect your decision but would like to ask you to consider to have a chat with abdul please!

Hope to see you soon