See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Very pleasant stay with exceptional service from all the friendly staff.
Great choice at breakfast with freshly made espresso coffee.
Rooms are very bright and beds are comfortable.
They even loan out bicycles to nip to the town or beach.
I will definitely be staying here again.

Stayed: February 2018
Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I visit Porto Cesareo often for work and decided to try a different hotel, so glad I did. Vespucci is a new and modern building. Decor and furnishing minimalist and much to my liking (personally). Air Conditioning was faultless, an absolute must in temperatures above 40°C. Service was really exceptional. The staff are so friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed my stay. The only slight downer is that it is a bit further out of town than other hotels. But they will loan you a bicycle o ride into town if you like :) they really have thought of everything.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Here I am again, back at my favourite Porto Cesareo hotel. Once again, staying here due to work commitments, far from a chore, it's a pleasure. The staff greeting is not so much business style as returning friends. As usual the rooms are excellent and catering top quality. I'm having a shorter stay, as a previously booked holiday is starting in a few weeks, but I'm sure I'll be back again, to the same greeting. Thanks to Vincenzo, and all the wonderful staff, see you again, Ron.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2017

It is a genuine pleasure to stay at this hotel when on business in this corner of Italy. Without exception every member of staff from cleaners up to the owners greets everyone with a smile and a friendly word - a real family feel.
Although a new build there are not all the facilities one may hope for, eg a gym or swimming pool, but I believe this is being addressed with the new annex being built across the road. regardless the beach is only a couple of minutes walk, and the hotel provides bikes to use at any time. Meals are generally buffet style self selection but with a mornings notice Vincenzo and his staff can generally rustle up ingredients for reasonable requests for something different to their norm in the evening.
The location just outside the bustle of the central part of town means a large garden and a peaceful environment without the constant noise of traffic at all hours. Rooms are generally spacious, and have balconies for watching the sun go down over the sea. The biggest downside is getting a reservation, as it can be booked far ahead - perhaps the annex will ease this problem? I hope so. Any shortcomings are made up by the positive attitude of everyone working there.

Room Tip: Sunset at the front, dawn on Garden side.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Working away from home isn't always easy but the welcome we get at the Vespucci is so friendly it makes life so much easier ... Our Hosts Vincenzo , Giuseppe Antonio and Andrea can not do enough for us and often have us in fits of laughter joking around ! The food is amazing and Vincenzo often treats us to special evenings such as wine and cheese , burger nights etc and often cooks up some special treats from home such as British cakes and puddings .. The house keeping Ladies Cara and Carisa do an amazing job my room is always immaculate ( please excuse me if I have spelt any names wrong ) all in all a lovely modern hotel with super friendly staff thank you all

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business