Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
Lol.travel
eDreamsUS$234
Agoda.comUS$235
FindHotelUS$234
EtripUS$234
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I visited this hotel for business the last week of January 2018. While it was my first time to Switzerland and Bulach I found this not to be your typical hotel. I will admit as a business traveler you expect certain amenities and comforts. This hotel did not have all of them but it did have great service and restaurant. While there was no room service or shop in the hotel there were shops and restaurants within a 5min walk of the hotel. The food in the restaurant was very good for dinner. The breakfast buffet in the morning was more for the European taste. I did have a pleasant stay my room was clean and staff were pleasant. It was a unique experience I will not forget! Beware of the church bells at 6am every morning!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GlobalJay40
Reviewed 11 January 2018

We were visiting a factory nearby and the hotel had been booked by our hosts, they couldn’t have chosen better.
Friendly, typical Swiss cleanliness with everything working and a good varied breakfast made it a very enjoyable stay.
But then there was dinner in the hotel, it was superb! Good menu, well cooked and presented food.
Would I return? Absolutely with no hesitation at all.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I booked this hotel because of its proximity to where I had a meeting so was not looking for much more than a comfortable night's sleep at a reasonable rate. Well, what a surprise! A hotel centrally located in a charming little Swiss town on the outskirts of Zurich with (free) off-street parking ..... and it get's better. A wonderful and charming welcome in traditional Swiss regalia even though they were obviously finishing a busy lunch service. Clean, tidy and well equipped room AND a wi-fi connection that worked first time without need for code, etc. It gets even better ...... I decided to have dinner in the hotel restaurant and had one of the more memorable meals of my hotel restaurant 'career' - not cheap but then again it was Switzerland but just excellent and the service was just as good!

As always, I feel obliged to find a point to improve and that must be that there were not enough electrical sockets in the room.

Otherwise 9.5/10 - Bravo!

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank AS_nmeurope
Reviewed 11 December 2015

The hotel seems to be near the center of Bulach. The staff is great. It is within walking distance of the train station with good service into Zurich. It is also a 10-15 minute taxi ride to the Zurich airport. The restaurant in the hotel is excellent. There is not a fitness room in the hotel, but I went jogging in the wooded park .5-miles away.

Room tip: Great sound insulation made even even the corner room above the street quiet.
Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 6 June 2015

I was fortunate that my manager booked me into this hotel while I was in Switzerland on business. The hotel is located about 20 minutes from Zurich airport. It is very clean and the rooms are well proportioned.

The staff are very helpful and speak good English. The hotel offers free WiFi using tickets that last 24 hours. The WiFi service is operated via Swisscom.

The restaurant is superb. The service is great. The menu is limited to a choice of three starters, three mains and a number of desserts. I had the 'house' steak and it was cooked to perfection; beautiful quality, a very flavoursome topping and quite pink in the middle. I didn't need a knife to part the steak - it was that good.

The breakfast is a traditional continental breakfast offering yoghurts, meats and cheeses, pain au chocolate and croissants.

There is free parking and the hotel is set in a nice square.

BBC1, BBC2, ITV and BBC News are all available on the TV in the room.

There is a very good bar just around the corner.

Date of stay: May 2015