“Good breakfast”

Nourish Coffee and Eatery
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Barna
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Description: We have a tasty menu, an attentive, welcoming team and cosy surroundings for you when you come to visit. We are situated in the middle of Barna village only a stones throw form all kinds of amenities including Super Valu, Velvet Hairdressers, The Twelve Hotel, Donnellys Bar and O'Grady's at Barna Pier. Oh yes, and you can almost dip your big toe in Galway Bay from our back door.
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We had a good breakfast at a busy Nourish today.The other 2 family members had the full Irish whereas I opted for the brioche with bacon and Maple syrup.We were all happy with our choice.Good coffee too

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank dermots879

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Before I shopped in the supermarket close by, I visited this eatery for the first time at 2 pm. It was crowded and the only three tables available were inside the front door which was open all the time. I chose the table in the corner inside the window which partially hid me from the staff as, whilst my main order was taken and served, I failed to get the attention of any of the staff afterwards to order a dessert & coffee, so they lost a sale as I eventually left. If staff would only check on tables even to ask how was the meal or to clear away dishes, this would not arise. The lasagne was very good and piping hot, the green salad accompanying it was mediocre with some of the lettuce wilted and should not have been served. If I'm in this area again I will dine here.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank _teachnaleachtai
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The coffee in Nourish Barna is great. The food is lovely also, however the staff are very unfriendly and weren’t very efficient.

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Maelaa12
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a tasty hot bacon butty here on Monday morning. Table service was good. Interior decor is colourful and uplifting. I like the bread and jams and all for sale here too. Will definitely be back here for the best bacon butty! So delicious! Thanks.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank Janhen14
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We, a group of three had lunch there yesterday. The palce was buzzing and the ambiennce was excellent. The service was good as was the food. This place is well worth a visit but it is best get there before 1.00pm as it gets busy at lunch time. This is no surprise as it is top class.

Date of visit: June 2018