8 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$190
Hotels.comUS$190
PricelineUS$190
TravelocityUS$190
TripadvisorUS$190
HurbUS$197
2,885 results
All reviews west restaurant mood lighting voya products luxury suite handwritten note hand written card welcome card record player galway city dog friendly hotel boutique hotel little touches pins bar family suite amazing hotel from start to finish top class
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 November 2022

Love this hotel for its location, and friendly excellent service. The West restaurant is exceptional, Gastrobar perfect for more casual dining. Everything you need is at hand in room including fresh coffee, bathrobes and Voya products. Lovely personal card and cake to welcome you.It has a feel like no other hotel. I love staying there and always look forward to next visit as I leave.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sileboyle
Reviewed 17 November 2022

My booking was for business. The overall experience was brilliant. The service, the food, the room, the comfort, and most of all the staff. It is located 8 km outside Galway City in a very quite area in Barna. I will be back shortly. Regards, Gregory Morris.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gregory M
Reviewed 16 November 2022 via mobile

We have stayed at the Twelve Hotel around 10 times over the past 15 years and have never been let down by its quality.

The rooms are very spacious and well laid out with super king beds. We have stayed in the splendid guest rooms and luxury suites. The splendid guest room is more than big enough but the extra for a suite is not too pricey so I would advise taking the opportunity if it does not break the budget.

The food is fantastic. Breakfasts have a nice selection for the buffet with freshly baked pastries from the in house bakery. The hot food is cooked to order and of very high quality. I am usually disappointed by a hotel breakfast but I would say that the Twelve breakfast is second to none (I am including the Bellagio hotel breakfast in Las Vegas which is also fantastic!!)

For dinner the Pins bar is a great option and really good. Sometimes we would would just go to the in house pizza place and take one to the room. However for me, it would not be a trip to the Twelve without going to the West Restaurant. I wish we lived closer so we could eat there all the time. The last couple of years we have had the tasting menu. I would be a relatively fussy eater but the food is cooked to such a high standard that I trust trying new things as I know it will be good.

Finally the staff are great and have been every time we have visited. This must be testament to their training because the staff have always been extremely courteous and helpful.

All in all the Twelve is up there with the best hotels I have ever been to and at a price point which is significantly less than you would expect for a hotel of such quality. We will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank D8452PUdavidb
Reviewed 16 November 2022

Marvellous couple of days again at the Twelve Hotel with our little furry friend Pip.From the moment we arrived there is the air of friendliness, calm and professionalism that lets you know you are here to chill enjoy and be spoiled. Beautiful food. The room was fab. Warm, clean and comfortable with all the necessary kitchenette facilities. Weather was not great but everything else was to make it another memorable stay. Thanks to all the staff for making it so. Will be back soon!

Room tip: Gets busy at weekends in the restaurant and for breakfast in tge mornings
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank billyc788
Reviewed 16 November 2022 via mobile

We had a lovely time at the twelve. We went there for a family celebration and the staff were so lovely, even before we arrived. We had lovely spacious well equipped rooms. We had a delicious meal in West with wonderful service from excellent staff. Breakfast was excellent too. We would recommend this hotel and will definitely be back. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family