The Twelve Hotel
US$199
US$193
US$183
US$176
The Ardilaun Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$168
US$141
Holiday Hotel(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$129
  • Bar/Lounge
Ocean Crest B&B(Galway)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$340
US$314
1,866 results
All reviewswest restaurantmood lightingvoya productson arrivalhandwritten noteluxury suitewelcome cardhand written cardgalway citylittle touchesboutique hotelfamily suitepins barmini barcoffee machineeggs benedictfrom start to finish
Reviewed 5 January 2017

The Twelve is a delightful hotel with quirky and fun decor, very friendly staff and really spacious contemporary bedrooms. It's great to have a good bar and pizzeria on site, an easy walk to the beach and only a short distance from the city. We loved our stay and the hotel very kindly posted on my coat that I had left behind. Definitely recommend - we got a great value deal, much better than anything in the city

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 102ruthiej
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights on a Monday and Tuesday. Room was comfortable with all needed amenities. The food in the bistro was very good and reasonably priced. Service the Monday night was a bit lacking but they were pretty busy. We ordered 2 beers which didn't arrive and when we asked about them we were told they weren't stocked any more. The same thing happened the second night when we ordered a bottle of wine and were left waiting again only to be told the wine wasn't in stock. I would definitely recommend staying here and we are looking forward to coming back when "The West" restaurant is open so we can try it.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathrina C
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Yes, disgusted with regard to the negative reviews The Twelve have received by people who have nothing better to do but pick fault with what I can say is a classy establishment with tasty decor throughout, why whinge about mirrors in the hall?, it's not like you're sleeping on them! We had a great experience from check-in 'Alma' was fantastic,extremely informative and professional in her approach, she recommended pizza from the in-house oven,it was excellent, in conclusion I have to mention reservations, Fiona,Thank You, once you heard I was celebrating my 50th you upgraded us to a fabulous suite with welcome treats from the bakery,(their homemade sourdough is excellent) great place,great people,

2  Thank Galwaygirleen66
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Myself and my wife RE entry stayed here for 2 nights in December. As we checked in we where offered lovely warm winter punch. As it was our 10 year wedding anniversary when we arrived in to the room there was a lovely plate with a mini dessert selection on it with a small card from the manager. The rooms are very well decorated with a modern chic look with touches of grey.
We had something to eat in the bar that evening we checked in. My wife had a seafood stew. This arrived in a lovely pasta bowl with a delicious selection of seafood topped by a lovely piece of white fish. I had the "study of lamb dish" which consisted of breaded lamb rib,braised lamb loin and a lovely mini lamb shepherds pie. Superb is the only word to describe it.
We had breakfast on both mornings. Now we have stayed in many a hotel over the years but this is the best breakfast by a long shot. I have working in the catering industry for a long time and it's great to see as they call it "an old school" waiter. Tom is old school and top class at his job as I watched him work the whole breakfast area from customer to customer flawlessly. I can highly recommend the eggs Benedict. A 10 out of 10 dish. I will be back for this dish without a doubt!!. A classy hotel with great service in all areas.

1  Thank damientuam
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Just checked out from The Twelve Hotel! Not one bad thing to say about the place. Loved the little cupcakes and chocolates in our room on check in with the handwritten welcome card. It's the little things that make The Twelve stand out. Staff were brilliant especially Vick in the bar and Colm at breakfast! We both had pizza in the bar for dinner last night and they were out of this world! We will definitely be returning to the Twelve! Darren & Emma Torpey.