All reviews ibiza town old town air con pool bar staff were really friendly star hotel different levels fresh eggs pool view smart car late flight week holiday hotel management fish shack on demand lovely hotel breakfast room
Reviewed 23 September 2018

Great breakfast and some good staff members but needs to iron out some of its teething problems in order to be a great hotel. Worst of all there was a strange smell of detergent after cleaning that wasn’t pleasant. The bed was very comfortable however and the pool area very charming.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Alpharooms
Guest O, Director General at OD Talamanca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your time and for sharing your comments about your stay in our hotel.

We are really glad to know that you enjoyed the breakfast, the pool area and our staff service , however, we regret any inconvenience caused by the smell as it is because of the thorough cleaning.

Thank you once again for choosing our Hotel for your holidays and do not hesitate to contact me for your next visit on the island!

Best wishes,
Vanesa

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We just got back from a week's holiday at the OD talamanca. I think we picked the wrong hotel for what we wanted, which was a week long relax by the pool. It would be a good base for travelling round the island with a car or for a long weekend where you plan to be out and about. I would go back but only for those purposes.

Overall the hotel is calm and relaxed. I came to like its location but it is at the far end of talamanca. There's three good restaurants and a supermarket within close walking distance. A taxi in to the old town is about 10 euros. We walked in once, it took us about 50 minutes along the sea front which is lovely view wise but it was about 29 degrees and just a bit hot!

The standard room had the biggest bed I've ever slept in. Great, but this compromised space and we had nowhere to store suitcases out of the way. There was only one drawer in the room and limited hangers. We struggled with where to put clothes and the room therefore always felt a bit messy and cramped.

We had a side view and could see the harbour from the balcony. The balcony was quite small - perhaps my personal biggest disappointment was being unable to practice yoga on it. It was too small for my mat and also had a pebble floor so no smooth surface. This won't be a complaint for most though I expect! I did see they had roof top yoga a few morning though which is good. And there is a gym but it had no natural light and felt a bit neglected.

The shower was a good size but it leaked and the design meant you had to get help tucking in the towel at the right angle to stop it flooding the bathroom. It also had random short bursts of very hot water.

The room was cleaned daily and whilst the cleaning was good the replacement of items was a bit haphazard. You start off with a good selection of glasses, including for gin and tonics, champagne etc. But once used these were not replaced. And no flannels after day three. It's not hard to call down and get more, but it's not something I want to have to do or expect to in a five star hotel.

The staff were all lovely and the breakfast selection was excellent and regularly replenished. The addition of on demand eggs and cooked food was great. We ate lunch in the hotel a few times and the quality was very high. The roof terrace was a real bonus, beautiful views and the staff were really friendly up there.

The pools are not big, but they look great and were warm enough to swim in. There was always space to get a sun lounger at whatever time and a good size umbrella (bonus these were on wheels so easy to move). I didn't like the sun loungers though. They are fixed in an upright position, perfect for reading but terrible for sleeping or stretching out. You have to go to the pool bar to order drinks, there's no lounger service.

All in all this was a good hotel with a range of minor issues. I slept, ate and drank well, but I think a week was too long here.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Hotel OD Talamanca is a very clean and spacious hotel. The breakfast is excellent, in fact all of the food I had was excellent! The pool area is spacious and peaceful. The sky bar is a must visit, stunning views towards the old town.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Kay,

We would like to thank you for the time taken on posting this review on tripadvisor as well as for choosing our Hotel OD Talamanca for your stay on the island.

We are more than happy to know that you have enjoyed our breakfast, the food, the pool area and all our services in general. As you mentioned, we have the best roof terrace in Talamanca area, with outstanding views to its bay and to the old town, where guests can enjoy some drinks or dinner.

We hope to have the pleasure to welcoming you again back very soon!

Best regards,
Vanesa Regueira

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and me travelled to Ibiza for 3 days& stayed in OD Talamanca. We had a very good experience staying in OD Talamanca. The most impressive thing is their helpful & friendly staff & service. The room is clean & cozy. We went to their sky bar on the roof top for dinner & the sunset view there was amazing. The food was surprisingly delicious with reasonable price. I can say it is worth to stay in OD Talamanca & I will definitely recommend it. I will come back again. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
VanesaR445, Director General at OD Talamanca, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear client,
thank you so much for your review on tripadvisor and also thank you for your trust in our Company. We appreciate this feedback as it help us to show other clients how we provide service to our clients.

Your comments will be shared with the hole team and I am happy to hear that servicea and facilities were as you expected.

Hope to see you soon and to welcome you again at OD Talamanca!
My best regards,

Vanesa Regueira

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for our anniversary & were so well looked after by hotels friendly and attentive sraff. The Sky bar on the roof top was amazing with stunnining views of dalt vila. Will definitely come back again.

Dear Alison,

Thank you very much for your kind words following your stay at OD Talamanca. We also would like to thank you for the time taken to share your recent stay with all our tripadvisor readers.

We all are more than glad to know that your experience at the hotel exceeded your expectations, specially in such an important moment as it is an anniversary. Thank you for the special mention to our staff, we will share with all them your comments, as they encourage as to keep providing with the best service.

We are happy to know you liked our Sky Bar, which,as you mentioned, due to the amazing views to Talamanca bay and the Old Town, has been an absolute success this season.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Island.

My best regards,