The location is good, a little out of the main city areas but we never had any trouble getting trains back. The station is right underneath and when you arrive there are large advertisements/ posters directing you towards the hotel. The hotel itself is lovely, we stayed 5 nights and the room was a fairly good size for Japan. We didn't pay for the breakfast but underneath the hotel was a little coffee shop (above the door it reads Precious Coffee Moments) which was perfect for what we needed. We loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is a hotel with an attractive location that excels as a base for leisure as well as for business uses on the cusp of the cutting edge spot of Tokyo Bay. Please enjoy to your heart's content the views unique to this high-rise hotel. All the rooms are on the 17th floor or above. These views unique to this high-rise hotel offer tranquility for the heart. All rooms are equipped with an integrated TV/PC and have free Internet access. The rooms are highly functionally spaces for both relaxation and business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Sunroute Co., Ltd., Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside Hotel Shinagawa
- Sunroute Hotel Shinagawa
- Hotel Sunroute Shinagawa Seaside Tokyo, Japan