“Tasty”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Neighbourhood: Ueno, Asakusa
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We opted to have a breakfast (or early brunch) in Suke6. From the outside looks nice and funky, inside is also interesting.

We had a Cuban Sandwich and an Avocado toast. Both dishes were very good, tasty, though i have to admit that Cuban Sandwich was a bit on a small side. Several other more traditional breakfast options were available (croissants, pain au chocolat, muffins, eggs,...). Staff very friendly, really liked the atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

We had a very good breakfast the day we left Tokyo. Very good service and the food was excellent. I had the avocado toast!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

My daughter and I stumbled upon this while waiting for the water taxi. We checked out the Sukura, and then saw this little coffee shop. We ordered the avocado toast (with an egg on top), and a chocolate chip scone - as well as a latte. It was sooooo good! One of the best things we ate on our trip. Being vegetarian, this was a fantastic find! We ate at a little table outside where we could people watch. The waitress was great, but finding out we might be late for our taxi, I went inside to pay (she didn't bring the check quickly like they do in America). She let me pay, and we weren't late for the boat. Recommend!

Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

We had brunch here three times and were very happy about the food, coffee, smoothie and especially the service. The cuban sandwich and green smoothie were our favourites. The early morning set was tasty and good value. The service was impeccable!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

After not wanting to face another rice and miso breakfast I found this place not far from my accommodation. I ordered the smashed avo and a green smoothie. The toast came with one poached egg and had chopped capsicum and honey as flavouring which I found to be a pretty odd combo. The toast was nice and fluffy and it was pretty decent for a western breakfast In Japan but was certainly not up to my standard Brisbane smashed avo. The egg was not runny
The coffee and smoothie were both really good. The menu doesn't state what's in the green smoothie and all though staff tried to understand what I was asking, they were unable to tell me. However I saw her making part of the smoothie and from
what I gathered, it was banana orange and greens. Overall friendly staff, good atmosphere and decent food.

1  Thank Shelley2222