Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 13/07/22
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
PricelineUS$74
TravelocityUS$60
Agoda.comUS$64
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

The staffs was friendly and helpful. Good location about 10 mins to JR.. surrounded by shopping areas. Clean room with complimentary toiletries and coffee

Also have a free hot tea, water, ice cube near the elevator

Totally impressed

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Dhanunyakon
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

The way hotel officer call guest should be more polite. I didn't expect to touch on my shoulder to call me. I think Japanese people have more good manner than this.
And I don't want to stay here again next time.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Vudhibhong
Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I visit Japan often. This is very nice hotel. Clean rooms, excellent staff, and very close to sunshine city. I recommend this hotel strongly to anyone staying in ikebukuro and want to explore near by places.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Khushal K
Reviewed 27 May 2016

If you're staying in a Japanese Business Hotel, chances are that you are aware that you are forgoing many of the features of a typical western style hotel. (Large Rooms, Pool, etc.)
Our twin room has two single beds,yukata, slippers, a desk, a kettle, fridge and a TV. The bathroom is the standard cubicle bathroom with the bidet toilet.
Beds were okay, the mattress was not overly soft, but the pillows were a little flat. Not sure if there is an option to change pillow type.
Location wise, the hotel is walking distance from JR Ikebukuro station and is down the end near Sunshine 60 and Tokyu Hands.
There are some great little ramen bars, restaurants, coffee shops, and a number of convenience stores within walking distance.
The room was clean, there are vending machines on each floor, and the staff were friendly and helpful.
The area around the station and down to Sunshine dori has lots of shops, cinemas, department stores and restaurants.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank QldTiger
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I like the staff. there was a opportunity to leave luggage till the check in time for free.
There was a kettle in my room, TV and wi-fi worked nicely.
The hotel is very close to shopping centers and Yamanoto line. You can even just walk around the district and you will find many interesting places without noisy crowds of tourists.

Free coffe and tea at the floor (my was 10th).
The cleaning was great.
Visitors can also get free lipstick and powder at the reception as souvenirs.
I liked the hotel.
The view from the window was not very interesting but I didn't care.

Room tip: If you want to have your room cleaned you leave your key downstairs.
Date of stay: April 2016