Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
US$40
Hotels.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
HurbUS$56
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 April 2016

This time I travel alone, and choose this hotel again because of having great location.

The service is still very good, they do help me receive the parcels in advance, and although i choose single bed room, they do provide me a 2-twin bed room which I have extra place to put my stuff.

again the location is very good, 1 minute walking from the JR stations.

for sure will choose again and again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2016

good room,adequate for short Tokyo stays,very close to the Metro & JR stations,,,,lot's of nearby facilities,shopping centres,Ikebukero,friendly staff,clean rooms,,cosy bathroom/toilets,stayed there on 2 occasions total of 12 days

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

I had the most terrible experience I had ever encounter with a hotel. This is my last night in Japan and I asked the hotel reception for help in organising transport to the airport tomorrow. Not only did she not know the options, when I asked if she could make a reservation on a limousine bus to the airport that I have read about, she said that they are not able to do that am I have to call the company myself. I then asked them for directions to the aurpirt via public transport instead and they didn't know that either, indicatibg that it is a public holiday. I am extremely unimpressed, surely hotels provide services on other public holidays previously!

When I tried to use the public phone in the hotel lobby which had no clear instructions about the cost of each phone call, the reception girls could not provide me with that information either! It is extremely hard for a foreigner to navigate an automated phone service in japanese or to make a reservation on a japanese website. I am still extremely upset with the lack of help or rightful service a hotel ought to provide by my understanding. I would definitely never stay here again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank testtubed
Reviewed 11 November 2014 via mobile

This hotel was in an excellent location - close to major shopping venues and subway station. Plenty of eating establishments nearby and an excellent restaurant inside - breakfast buffet included authentic Japanese cuisine with American variations - remember to request non smoking room AND floor - it took us 3 days to get smoky smell out if our room

Date of stay: November 2014
3  Thank Debbielo19
Reviewed 12 October 2014

My biggest surprise with this hotel was how quiet the rooms were, despite being next to Ikebukuro station. The sound-proofing is amazing. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed the breakfast buffet as there was a large variety of western and Japanese food available, so you can easily try a range of things. There is even corn-flakes if you have fussy kids with you (like me). The coffee machine was quite decent too.

The hotel is situated in a super-exciting part of Tokyo too - Ikebukuro hums at night-time and there is a massive choice of eating places. Being a few minutes from the station is a big plus. I'd stay here again if I was going to Tokyo again.

Date of stay: September 2014