Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$50
View deal
TripadvisorUS$50
PricelineUS$52
eDreams
Hotels.comUS$50
FindHotelUS$62
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 November 2018

We stayed here during our first trip to Japan for 5 nights. It was small but full of amenities. At the same time, hotel is walking distance to Metro station and a few blocks away from the major train hub - Ikebukuro station. We have no complaints. Room is always clean every day. Amenities replenished. Love how it is surrounded by shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

It's a really highly recommended hotel.
Near metro and JR station, 5 minutes to shopping area by walking.

I stayed in single, not too big and not too small. And it was not too noisy~
The clean staff is really friendly, if you do not need any room cleaning service, they will put the new towels...all in a bag then leave it.
I am planning my next tokyo trip, and also I will chooses this hotel again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 May 2017

The hotel location is good with just a short walk to the central area of Ikebukuro where you can find plenty restaurants, shops and arcades etc. There is also a convenience store very close to the hotel. What I like the most from this hotel is the selective housekeeping service - you can get a free bottle of water if you do not ask for a full service.

Room itself is a bit small and it may not be convenient for leisure guests who shops a lot. Besides, the hotel design (aroma and colour tone etc.) is a bit feminine that would make solo male traveller embarrassed.

Overall it is a pleasant stay but I may still go for an alternative hotel next time due to the design.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 October 2016

This chain of hotels are business hotels. They offer a basic room with a comfortable bed, a somewhat small space, and a full bathroom. My wife and I were used to Japanese sized rooms so this wasn't a problem for us. It was clean and well taken care of (the housekeeping staff are outstanding). The bathroom was spotless and the shower was excellent. One of the best parts is that it's right in the heart of Ikebukuro which is one of the big central spots of Tokyo. It's a pretty quick 10min walk from the East exit of the main JR station. The neighborhood that it's in is pretty quiet which is nice because Ikebukuro can get a bit rowdy with all of the bars and restaurants in that area. So you get the best of both worlds: quiet stay with the easy reach of exciting stuff to do. The staff was very helpful also but some of them have very limited English so you may need to work a little harder to communicate. And this is listed as a budget hotel, but that's budget by Tokyo standards. The rooms will still be in the $90-150 range on average per night.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016

The location was good (800m from Ikebukuro station) and at an affordable rate (USD 80 per night). Staff were professional, and the room was always kept neat and tidy.

There was also a mini fridge and a kettle for boiling water. It was raining on some days so I was happy to be able to borrow an umbrella right away!

There is a 24hr convenience store nearby so you can always grab something if you're hungry. Sunshine city is about 450m away from the hotel as well.

The room is only 14m² so I had to put my luggage on my bed if I wanted to take out / pack stuff. Wifi is not very strong so I would recommend to get a pocket wifi instead if you want to upload pictures on Facebook and Instagram.

There was only one news channel to watch on TV and no view from my window. Although the toilet is small, it was kept very clean.

Date of stay: April 2016