“Excellent burgers, nice atmosphere”

Burger Kitchen Chatty Chatty
Ranked #37 of 10,529 Restaurants in Shinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Neighbourhood: Shinjuku
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I really love being able to watch people cook the food they serve to people. We sat at the counter and watched them create brilliant burgers with generous bread rolls cut in a bottom heavy way and served in a paper triangle.

Great food and I liked the set up, off the beaten track and close to the lovely Gyoen Gardens. Cool guys making great burgers with fresh ingredients!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

In nice area. Staff were friendly. English menu.

I ordered the double bacon cheeseburger and fries. It was very delicious and highly recommend it.

The home made lemonade was refreshing and really went well with my meal. Will visit again in 2019.

Thanks.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This place is tucked away a little bit down a side street, so it might take a bit of finding it, but it is so worth it. The burgers are freshly prepared by the chef in full view of the customers. Nothing to hide.
Freshly made burgers, freshly prepared tomatoes etc
Really nice burger and not expensive at all

Reviewed 21 March 2018

When in Tokyo I was looking for somewhere simple to eat. I was checking reviews and this place popped up as highly rated and I can see why.
It was a lovely place to eat. The food was very tasty. It was very well priced.
The restaurant is located a bit further out from the main part of Shinjuku but it's only a 10 minute walk. Well worth it.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I went to Chatty Chatty yesterday and had the bacon burger + avocado. I have to say that the burgers are so good and tasty!! The service is nice and the place is cosy. I recommend 100%