Lowest prices for your stay
US$258
Hotels.comUS$258
Preferred HotelsUS$298
travelup.comUS$302
2,274 results
All reviews shibuya crossing star hotel japanese standards subway station tokyo tokyu yen starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed more than 100 nights in the Cerulean over the past 4 years. Always amazing. Always calm and clean and consistent.

Do try the Executive Lounge for an even more impressive view of Mt Fuji and the most quiet breakfast in Tokyo!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank scottmellin
高瀬 愛由, マーケティング at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2020

Dear Mr. / Ms. scottmellin
Thank you very much for staying at the Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel and for taking the time to write a review.
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.
Our guest’s voice is very important and it is a great encouragement for our staff when receiving a commend such as your kind word.
Our goal is to not only provide a flawless stay for our guests but offering luxurious experiences with a refined sense of style. In order to achieve our goal, we would continually try our best in offering an immaculate service for each of our guest.
Lastly, we would like to express my sincere gratitude for your continued support and patronage. We are glad to be of service to you, and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.
Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

I’ve stayed here numerous times, essentially become my favorite for the high value and consistency. I had a room on the 27th floor, so the view was always spectacular. There is a Starbucks next door (where many American technology companies are housed) and it is a super-easy walk of 4-5 blocks to the Shibuya train station via elevated pedestrian walkways. This hotel also seems to be a favorite for touring rock bands - I run into them at the restaurant off main lobby.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Oliver0001
弘田 圭佑, マーケティング at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2020

Dear Mr. / Ms. Oliver0001
We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us.
Sincerely yours.

Reviewed 11 May 2020 via mobile

The hotel was very comfortable, the room is quite roomy, and the service was top notch. Location wise was very good, easy access to Shibuya station, also very convenience for us when we using baby stroller to go around. The staffs were very helpful. Definitely recommended to our friends.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank prabowoh1978
高瀬 愛由, マーケティング at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. prabowoh1978
We are delighted to read that you had a relaxing stay.
Your kind words have encouraged us to continue to do our utmost in offering luxury and elegance to satisfy all our guests, without becoming complacent.

Reviewed 5 May 2020

I loved being here. Its right above a 7/11 to get snacks or cash. It has amazing breakfast and the staff helped me make a bunch of reservations in Japanese so that I could go to more exclusive restaurants. Super clean rooms and bath products that smell amazing.

Room tip: Higher the floor, better the view but honestly everything is amazing
Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank DreamerKen
高瀬 愛由, マーケティング at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. DreamerKen

Reviewed 30 April 2020

Hotel has a good location: close to the subway station Shibuya and also to the railway station Shibuya (Yamanote line) - just 5 min on foot.
About 30 min by taxi from Haneda airport, but this ride will cost you about 80-90 USD. But there’s a cheap bus service to Haneda (1030 yen) / Narita airport (3100 yen) right next to the hotel.
At check-in no deposit was held, just card details were added on file. Final payment was made upon check out.

My neighbors next door were party guys, I could hear them in the hall, but not in my room, so I could relax and enjoy the silence.
The room was quite small but there’s a small storage room for the luggage, that’s very comfortable.
There’s an air cleaner in the room. Hotel offers an interesting ladies kit consists of cleansing gel, washing essence, lotion and cream - all of them were high quality products and really good on skin. All amenities are fully refreshed every day: even if I used just a half bottle of shampoo, I’ll additionally get a new one.
Ventilation system is poor in the shower. You need to close bathroom door before taking a shower to avoid fire alert.
However mirror is heated in the middle, so it’s not steamed up in the middle even after a long hot shower.
There’s a nice typical Japanese toilet with a control panel (seat heating, bidet, shower).
It was disappointing that I didn’t find any hook in the bathroom to hang on my wet towel or a bathrobe. The only shelf there is for dry towels, the bathroom itself is very small. Towels soak up the water really good and are very soft.
Quality of sleep was perfect: soft blanket, comfortable mattress and choice of pillows - we took memory foam pillows.
Room service food was average and quite expensive, but you can order it 24/7. You can find better and cheaper options outside.
Tea (300 yen) and coffee (400 yen) in the room for extra cost. Gym and swimming pool access are also for extra cost.
Hotel staff is great and very helpful. Concierge answered all my questions (I had plenty) and booked tickets to the flowers park in advance.
I really enjoyed my stay and hope to come back.

Date of stay: May 2019
4  Thank Svetlana R
高瀬 愛由, マーケティング at Cerulean Tower Tokyu Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2020

Dear Mr./Ms. Svetlana R