“Affordable, Very Quiet, Centrally Located”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
new KiTchEn & eVeRyThinG YoU NeeD Too
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
apatonthe...
California
“Affordable, Very Quiet, Centrally Located”
Reviewed 29 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

This was the perfect rental for the two of us and our eight-year-old -- affordable, very quiet, and centrally located. The flat was equipped with all of the basic essentials for our stay. Bruce was extremely welcoming and helpful, too. Yes, it is a smallish flat compared to what we are used to in the States -- about the size of a large Tokyo hotel room. But *so* much cheaper than a hotel room of the same size, and with kitchen and laundry facilities to boot. We especially loved having a beautiful, shady park around the corner -- great place for our energetic son to run around in after a day of traipsing around the city.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Tourists
Rugged travelers
Singapore
Reviewed 25 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Contact12
Singapore, Singapore
“Great Location but improvement needed”
Reviewed 21 December 2010 for a stay in December 2010

My family of five stayed in this apartment. The length of the apartment is about six medium sized people with outstretched arms and the breadth is one and a half person with outstretched arms. Yes, there is a strange smell in the bathroom and the bathroom would benefit from some thorough scrubbing or renovation. The smell persists even after I washed the bathroom. , Even though there is a provision of a washing machine, there is no dryer. Bruce is friendly and he provides clean towels, bicycles and electric blankets. The location of the apartment is very convenient with a short ten minute walk to the subway with the Ginza line well connected to many tourist attractions. Therefore, if you use the apartment as a base to travel and spend most of your time out, I would recommend this apartment. Otherwise, you will feel very cramped in the small apartment.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range I prefer not to answer
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Rugged travelers
Management Response
21 Dec 2010
Thank-you for the comment. There are two points I would like to make:

(1) Central Tokyo's Lifestyle is a tight one --You will see it in its apartments, offices, restaurants and hotels.

(2) Most hotels in Tokyo charge per person, even sharing the same room.

My property offers two double beds and one sofa (bed.) and charges our clients one fixed fee per room

It is per your discretion to fit the number of people in the space and still enjoy your stay with us in Central Tokyo.

As for the bathroom--I have had all the drains cleaned this week and they will be cleaned again in June.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing