“Great Restaurant - great Kobe Beef!”

RRR Kobe Beef Steak
Ranked #56 of 12,789 Restaurants in Minato
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Description: Aren't you tired of Japanese food like sushi or tempura...? If so, how about visiting us,"RRR Kobe Beef Steak". Enjoy GENUINE and the BEST Kobe beef and Champagne/wine at exceptional price!
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

We ate there during our holidays in July.

The Staff was very friendly and helpfull!
The food was excellent and the price is really fair for the quality you get!

Because of these reasons, we ate there a second time, when we were in Tokyo and we will defently eat there again, when we visit Japan next time!

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for visiting us and ginving us a wonderful comment!
Let me tell you that the chef and I were so glad when you came here for the second time.
I am looking forward to serving you again, and will treat you a glass of Champagne for the next visit!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We went here on a weeknight and it was slow, but we were on the early side. I would recommend making a reservation ahead of time. The wait staff is very attentive and leaves nothing unattended to. The menu is aimed for the beef. We split a salad to start and then had a tasting of the different beefs. Each one of wonderful, the top blade was almost too marbled for our tastes, but overall tremendous.

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear Customer,
Thank you very much for visiting us and giving us wonderful comment!
A little bit sorry for our top blade, we will keep on searching for better beef.
Please visit us again if you hava a chance!

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The beef is AMAZING, the service too! Very good music and wine selection. Great cheese cake too. We will came back. The place is mainly for couples, soft music and cozy. Just a perfect dinner

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2016

Dear Custmoer,
Thank you very much for visiting us and also for your comment.
We promise we will keep on trying to improve everything for further satisfaction.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

The kobe is excellent, very rich. The sides leave a bit to be desired. The wine pours are just stingy, maybe 2 ounces.

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2016

Thank you for your visit and comment.
And let me apologize for the wine, we are going to change the fixed amount of wine by the glass.
If you have a chance to visit us again, I promise we will show you our improvement.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Good steak and good service any time.
You can enjoy at a reasonable price and good location this place.

rtriple, マネージャー at RRR Kobe Beef Steak, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2016

Dear Yavbenartzi,

Let me thank you again for visiting us.
And I'm so glad you said "reasonable" for our steak, because I understand it's not "cheap".
I hope I will wait on you again!

Manager