“Small but healthy burgers!”
Review of The 3rd Burger

The 3rd Burger
Ranked #128 of 12,015 Restaurants in Minato
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Avocado Wasabi burger + Potato Chips + 3rd smoothie combination is my favorite.
The portions are not exaggerated, but when really hungry, I can go for 2 burgers! Good quality-price!

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Got myself a double burger with fries and a coke. Tasted pretty good and left the place knowing I would come back. Place looked nice with music playing as your companion ( I came alone )

Reviewed 18 July 2017

We were so hungry, saw this burger place, ordered & we were eating within 5 minutes or less of waiting. Can't remember what we ordered but the 5 of us ordered different burgers and we all loved them & the chips.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Burger was very light, healthy portions, nice drinks, classy place, great location. I like this place. There are other branches as well. I found this one while walking around in Omotesando. What caught my eyes is the healthy-looking burgers, especially the one with "mustard spinach".

There is something called mustard spinach. Why? I don't know. Maybe they couldn't figure out what it was, but it does sound like a plot for a forbidden love story, right? Well, it actually is...

Komatsuna, the first mustard-spinach, was born in a dojo in the middle of the woods near Edo. Not knowing her true identity, the poor, lonely Komatsuna set out on a journey to find her true self. Some said she's a weird-looking mustard, while others swear she's a mutated spinach. They avoided her like the plague, and were scared of her to death.

Komatsuna was confused, until one day, an old piece of root who is the one who raised her, found her again. They call him "Wasabi-sensei". Wasabi-sensei confronted her and told her the true story. Her parents Koma and Tsuna, a spinach and a mustard, fell in love back in Edo. They were about to be exiled from Edo because the mustard clan and the spinach clan were very strict when it comes to outside marriages, but they managed to escape. Wasabi-sensei noticed them alone in the woods, and offered them help and shelter in his dojo secretly. But unfortunately, the shogunate guards, by a request from the prestigious spinach and mustard clans, finally found Koma and Tsuna and have eaten them both, each on a hand-made custom-built burger. The 1st burger had Koma in it, and the 2nd burger had Tsuna. They said the burger tasted good but it lacked a special kick to it.

Though, little did they know, the secret ingredient they were looking for was actually hidden in the dojo all along. Koma and Tsuna actually had a girl, they called her Komatsuna. They hid her in the basement of Wasabi-sensei's dojo, and Wasabi-sensei promised to raise her and protect her.

Komatsuna was finally found in this era by a Japanese chef from Tokyo, who successfully defeated Wasabi-sensei in a one-to-one fight that lasted a whole day. The chef, amazed by how elegant and healthy Komatsuna is, decided to make his ultimate special burger with this incredible plant... And that's how Komatsuna came to be the 3rd burger!!

......

Uh... Anyways, I highly recommend the mustard spinach drink and burger. Go for them. 5/5.

Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Chanced upon this cute burger joint for supper. It was small compared to their western counterparts but such a joy to have mayo with a great tasting patty. The patty was made of fresh beef! Generally we had fun ordering because many burger combinations was the first for us!