3,489 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view rubber duck fish market hamarikyu gardens glass wall diamond member turn down service floor to ceiling windows walking distance lobby bar shiodome station beautiful hotel favorite hotel four seasons park hyatt tsukiji market
Reviewed 1 May 2016

I only had a short stay at the Conrad. We arrived late and had an early flight out of Haneda. Our reception was excellent - the front desk staff was very efficient. My room was a beautiful 2 room suite with a great view. The bed was incredibly comfortable. The bathroom was amazing with a large bath and shower in the same glass cubicle. The sitting area was very comfortable. The hotel is well situated in a park-like area. I was particularly impressed that when we checked out early the next morning, the front desk staff met us with snack boxes. I would definitely return to the Conrad.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank westwilshire
Hotel R, Conrad Tokyo at Conrad Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2016

Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel and I am glad to read that our team were able to show you their usual generous Japanese hospitality.
Our hotel is now in the TripAdvisor Hall of Fame! Our staff takes great pride in offering an exceptional guest experience and being recognized with the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for outstanding traveler reviews five years in a row.
We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to the city.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great location. Five star service in a very central location. Staff was very friendly and the room was first class. I would recommend this for any type of stay. We walked to many of the attractions and canned the rest

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Brian Dee H

What a great feedback we have received from you!
The team and I are absolutely happy to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay here at the Conrad Tokyo.
Delighted to hear that you enjoyed the service and facilities the hotel has to offer.
Certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Tokyo soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We stayed for our honeymoon for 5 days. The service is amazing, the fresh squeezed juice for the breakfast are vital.

You should enjoy the pool, the hot tub and the Steam room. The rooms are phenomenal and the service from the concierge too.

Highly recommended!!

You can walk to the japanese zen park in front of the hotel and have a nice Tea at the lake teahouse.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

What great feedback we have received from you!
The team and I are delighted to hear that you had a great honeymoon stay here at the Conrad Tokyo.
Thank you so much for your comments on our service, and various aspects of the product, which will be shared with the team.
It is always gratifying to receive recognition for efforts made
and I have passed on your comments to our team members
who I am sure will be even more motivated.
I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Conrad Tokyo soon. Thank you again.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This place is sensational. I could not fault it. We stayed there after skiing to show the kids some of Tokyo which is our favourite city. The service was impeccable. We stayed in a suite over looking the bay. The children loved watching the lights as they went to bed each night.and of course the pool! The rooms were stunning, the food excellent and the location convenient. Highly recommend.

Room tip: Bay view rooms have incredible views
Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alwaysdreaming1

Wonderful to hear that you were happy with our service and guest room facilities.
We believe that you had an enjoyable stay and your warm comments have been certainly shared with my team members here at the hotel.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The Tokyo Conrad in located overlooking the bay near Shinbashi station and 10 minutes walk to the Ginza.

Its easily located and has its restaurants and reception on the 28th floor, the views if you are lucky to get one overlooking the water…….are magnificent both during the day and at night.

I never once encountered a wait for anything in the hotel. When we arrived we greeted with great reverence and shown to our 32nd floor room with a view. It was a large room with plenty of space for lounging around, naturally a comfortable bed and great pillows, a details often overlooked. The bathroom was large with a electric blind between the bath and the main room…….all details were taken care off.

The breakfast is wonderful. Everything you could ever wish for. Fresh fruit, every sort of egg combination, Japanese style, American style and lots of different cheese, ham, salmon etc, etc. I can’t eualogise enough about it. First class.

Having experienced a number of Tokyo Hotels over the years, I can say that the Conrad is my favourite and can thoroughly recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank radw51

Thank you very much and we are happy that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
We highly appreciate your comments about our convenient location, which is near the Shiodome station.
I'm very proud to hear that our team took good care of you and I can assure you that I will share the good comments with them.
For us its always important to hear what our guests thinks in order for us to improve and we will continue doing so in the future.
Thank you for your great comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!