US$136
US$109
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$122
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$227/night.

US$156
US$81
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$281
US$170
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$269
US$239
Rakuten Travel
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$275/night.

US$117
US$81
Rakuten Travel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$80
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$193
US$161
US$566
US$469
JAPANiCAN.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$527/night.

3,477 results
All reviewsshiodome media towershimbashi stationartist roomfish marketmt fujiqueen roomwalking distancehotel startsminute walkginza districttower viewfrench restaurantabove groundfamily marttsukiji markethama rikyu gardenshigh rise
Reviewed 13 January 2007

Based on the excellent previous Tripadvisor reviews, I spent 2 nights in the Park Hotel in Tokyo. The hotel experience has even exceeded our expectations. The hotel is very modern and conveniently located near various subway stations and the Ginza shopping district. The staff is not only friendly but highly knowledgeable and professional. Two advices:
1. If you are staying during winter-time, request an air-humidifier as the air in Tokyo is extremely dry.
2. Try to ask for a room on one of the higher floors with a view on the Tokyo tower.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank GAP15
Reviewed 13 January 2007

The Park Hotel is a really good value hotel and the service you receive is impeccable!

The lobby area is stunning with amazing views over Tokyo to the tower and the bridge! Rooms are also well-equipped and comfortable.

We ate in both of the restaurants too, both of which are really good - but there are far better restaurants in Tokyo so ask the concierge to recommend some. Restaurant called "Ukai-tei" highly recommended for the most amazing Japanese steak/teppanyaki!

Finally, location is pretty good too. It's a short walk into the Ginza shopping district with loads of fabulous shops, bars and restaurants. Subway directly next to hotel too.

Highly Recommended!

Stayed: January 2007
1  Thank andy06
Reviewed 4 January 2007

We chose to stay at the Park Hotel Tokyo based on the information from Trip Advisor and it was a great decision. The hotel is absolutely lovely and the staff was more than accomodating. Our room was small - but we didn't expect nor need a lot of space. It was sort of like being on a cruise ship - everything had a place and a purpose. The views from our room were fabulous - day and evening. It was very very quiet - hard to believe that anyone else was staying on our floor. We ate breakfast every morning in the lobby and it was quite good and we had dinner one night in the Japanese restaurant. It was incredibly good and the service was impeccable. The location was especially convenient. We couldn't have had a better experience and would recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Tokyo.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stfromla
Reviewed 3 January 2007

Myself and a friend stayed at the Park Hotel on our way back from Australia in July 06 (taken me a while to get round to writing this entry!). It was a great stay from start to finish. The staff are very friendly, speak almost fluent English and are willing to help with your every need. The view from the lobby is absolutely amazing and far outshines the views from Tokyo tower which we visited on one of our tours of the city. The rooms are clean and we felt more than large enough for a few nights stay. A large array of toiletries are provided as well as tea and coffee making facilities. We didn't eat at any of the restaurants, but there is ample choice of places to eat in the shopping mall which can be accessed from the ground floor of the hotel. Contrary to some other reviews on this hotel I would say that it is well placed for exploring Tokyo. We used the subway which was easy to find and navigate, although buying a ticket without the help of a friendly Japanese man who took pity on us would have proved difficult! I think the only small quibble we had was that we had problems getting to the hotel, as it was confused with the Tokyo Park hotel. However, after reading the reviews on this site before we left we were aware that this may happen and were eventually transported to the correct hotel! Something to bear in mind but not something that should deter you from visiting this brilliant hotel, which as far as we were concerned was quite reasonably priced for a city like Tokyo.

4  Thank ms_sunshine
Reviewed 25 December 2006

I spend half my time travelling on business in Asia and Europe, and have relied on this site to provide hotel insights so I thought it's time I give back to fellow travellers and readers :)

I booked the hotel room on their site, which gave me a good idea of what the availabilities were, especially last minute bookings (I booked it about 4 days before arrival). I booked a small room (with double bed) for approximately 18,000 Yen (approximately US $160).

Overall the rooms were very clean, excellent and cosy for one person (might be a tad cramp for two as the room is possibly the smallest I've every stayed in in Japan). View from hotel room is fantastic and a small bistro table is provided right next to the window so you get breathtaking view sipping coffee or having room service.

In typical Japanese fashion, hotel staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel is within a 10-minute walking distance to the Ginza line which takes you straight to Shibuya within 15 mins if you need to go shopping.

Only catch was, when I arrived at 8:30 pm, I'd missed the last airport bus to hotel (last bus at 7 pm I think) as it's not considered one of the major hotels with high traffic. So I had to take the airport bus to Tokyo Station and transfer to the hotel, that costs an additional 1500 Yen.

I would definitely stay there again should the rates stay reasonable as my last trip. I only spent about 15 hours in the hotel, and really wished I'd had more time to enjoy the room!

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled on business