US$288
US$457
US$465
US$236
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

US$316
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$112
US$86
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$160
US$421
Rakuten Travel
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$128
  • Breakfast included
2,905 results
All reviewsmixx barpierre gagnairecascade cafeihg memberchampagne barark hillstameike sannoginza linethe club loungebreakfast buffetjunior suiteroppongi areaan upgradesubway stationbusiness tripimperial palacetop floor
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Club Level accommodated and access to the club lounge on the 35th floor.

The rooms are nice, bed is very comfortable and a nice shower area. Television has mostly local channels and a few English speaking ones as you would expect.

The additional access to the club lounge is very nice. This provides for additional benefits and the breakfast there is a very nice and relaxed way to start your day and starts with you being welcomed at the door by a member of staff in traditional Japanese kimono.

Whilst over the stay was very good, I did have one evening of poor room service were the order was delivered wrong and once sent back came back wrong for a second time. A language issue for which my Glasgow accent does complicate. At all other times the room service was very good.

Overall I would recommend the Hotel and staff (friendly and professional) and if within budget would suggest the inclusion of club lounge access.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 April 2018

...I would stay here. The lobby reaks. The rooms are nice enough and it is all a bit dated but there is nothing inherently wrong. My main issue is that the stink of the lobby is enough to knock whatever fresh air you have left in your lungs out. I have stayed here on and off for four years for work if need be, but if the choice is mine, I always stay somewhere else. A positive, there are a bunch of phenomenal walkable restaurants steps from the front door. This hotel will do, but it's not an A or even B choice.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Hi Marcey M,

Thank you for posting a candid feedback from your recent stay with us. While it is great to know that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location from some of the restaurants, I was concerned to see that you were not impressed with our lobby particularly with the smell.

We always aim to provide a comfortable environment for all of our guests that is why I regret to see that you did not have a great experience. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you during your stay and your comments will be shared with our management team to properly address your concern.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that we would have another chance to accommodate you again in the future.

Regards,

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately the ANA intercontinental never fails to disappoint. I have stayed here many times over the years and it is probably the worst Intercontinental in the IHG group. I travel a lot for work and being an IHG platinum member for many years my loyalty gets the better of me and I keep making the mistake of staying here. The impression they give is they really don’t care for your loyalty compared to other IHG hotels or other hotel groups.
Never a room upgrade or anything for continual visits and loyalty.
Then comes the latest issue - I checked in only to be told the room i booked is not available and they would have to downgrade me. What makes this worse was that I was accidentally booked to stay the day before this by my company for my weeks stay and they bluntly said within one minute of me being at the counter that I have to pay for the previous night (which I was fine with as It was not their fault) but that was before telling me about to room downgrade.
A lower grade room isn’t that big a deal but generally the rooms here are very old and tired and really need an upgrade to be at Intercontinental standard. The food is nothing special, and the service Is average and having recently stayed at the Hilton not far from here the Intercontinental pales in comparison in terms of quality. Thankfully when I’m back in two weeks time for a week I have booked another hotel as this is my last stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank bluemango007
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at ANA InterContinental Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Hello bluemango007,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback. I am sorry about the mix up of the rooms. As our valued IHG Rewards Platinum Elite member, I want all your stays with us to be pleasant. I know this requires our capacity to provide you with an efficient lodging experience. Along with your observations about the room condition, I have shared your comments with the hotel management. They will be used as reference for the improvement of the services we offer. I trust that measures taken will avoid the same issues from reoccurring in the future. I have also sent you a private message regarding your experience.

I understand that you have stayed at the hotel many times but I hope you give us another chance to serve you better.

Clayton G.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Tokyo many times but this is the first time at this hotel. Whilst the hotel is very nice there are other hotels in Tokyo that are better value for money. Most Tokyo hotel rooms are quite small when judged by western hotel standards and the one thing I would say is that these rooms are probably the largest I have had in all my trips. The breakfast is good and varied and although I did not eat otherwise the standard of food looked good. The bar on floor 36 gives great city views and is worth a visit.
All in all a really nice hotel if you want true western style but if you are only going to be sleeping in there other hotels offer better value for money. Having said all of that Intercontinental are my favourite hotel chain.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Just had a wonderful 3 nights at the intercon. Would definitely stay there again. They get service right. The restaurants and location is fantastic. Great buffet breakfast. Can’t wait to stay with ING again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family