“Very good”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

I love the dinners and the wine selection - the terrace is delightful in the right season! The lunch sets are a little expensive compared to the rest of Tokyo - and the drinks are not included.

ユニオンスクエアトウキョウ, お客様担当マネージャー at Union Square Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.

I will be waiting for you again.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Enjoyed a very nice dinner with my wife on a Friday night. The restaurant was very convenient for us as guests of the nearby Ritz Carlton. Ambience was very warm and cozy, especially on a rainy night.... The food was good, not great, but very enjoyable. The waitstaff was attentive and friendly. Reasonable prices. Would definitely recommend.

ユニオンスクエアトウキョウ, お客様担当マネージャー at Union Square Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Thank you for visiting our restaurant.

I am looking forward to the day you can visit again.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Imagine Japanese quality ingredients and standards with Japanese quality cooking that serves familiar dishes. The burger is a work of art, and tastes like no other you have had. Worth a visit. A bit pricey, but the service makes up for some of that.

ユニオンスクエアトウキョウ, お客様担当マネージャー at Union Square Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.

I will be waiting for you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Is hard to find a good resto in Japan that serves good wine at reasonable price. Union Squares Tokyo looks nice from the outside and good seating inside. You can also have option to sit outdoor. 1st time here had 2 of their variation Oysters. It was huge! Look and taste so good! I came back here again 2nd time within 3 days but oysters have shrunk significantly. So I guess I was lucky on 1st time. Salmon was cook to perfection. LOVE their Chablis Bourgogne Mise Au Domaine and price at Yen 8,200 a bottle we thought was very reasonable. Service crews are very well-trained. Don't expect big portion, but that's what I like. Overall we had such a good time here compare to Wolfgang outlet at Ropponggi. I will come back here again whenever I'm back Tokyo.

Thank you for your comment.

We will continue to make better wine list from now on.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

This café features sophisticated NY style American cuisine. Its interior of restaurant was modern design, and there were outdoor seating. At lunchtime Western courses, pasta, burgers were offered. I ordered a sandwich, and I was satisfied with its large volume and healthy taste.

Thank you for coming to our restaurant.

I will do our best to prepare your satisfying meal anytime.