“Pretty good ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Akasaka, Roppongi
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Italian restaurants, I think. My kids had the burgers and they where good. Nice friendly, efficient service and overall pretty good food. It's in Roppongi Hills mall.
Recommended!

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Burgers and Rose wine were good, per many other reviews. Nice place. A little slow in their service- you need to specifically ask for water.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

I was there on Tuesday last week accompanied by my friend who is living there and he is a regular customer. The restaurant was crowd and the waitress found a table for us in few minutes.
As it was my first time for me in this restaurant, I kept the choice of food for my friend who managed to get different items from the menu including the chicken wings which we were waiting for it for a long time but we didn't received.
I didn't understand how come in a famous restaurant which has a good reputation in Tokyo as per my friend said their waiters can forgot an item from client's order ???!!!
At the end we asked for the bill and the waiter brought it for us immediately and the big surprise that chicken wings which we ordered and we didn't get it was included on the bill ??!!!!! Can somebody explain for me what is this ???
Any way as usual the waitress apologized for us and she changed the total amount of the bill.
For me the portion of food are small compare to the value of their prices and of course in my opinion the service quality is poor.
Thanks.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

There are times in every foreign country, however good and interesting the local food, when one wants a really great burger. And that is exactly what we got. The restaurant was buzzing, packed with couples and families, most of whom were Japanese. The burgers were moist, tasty, and perfectly cooked, in a fresh, good quality bun. If we lived locally, we would return.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We went there Friday night and it was very busy but we were lucky to get a nice non-smoking table without waiting. Although it was crowded the atmosphere was really nice. Cocktails were great and reasonably priced. The egg burger was really good and the foie gras burger was good. The best part was that they served a really good rosé wine by glass which isn't easy thing to find in Tokyo. My wife fell in love with the wine and we had to run around to city to find a wine store which sells it (Enoteca in Ginza). Overally a really nice place to dine!