“The perfect gyoza in Tokyo”

Japanese Home Cooking Class Yurico
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Koto
More attraction details
Owner description: I am starting calligraphy experience after the cooking classes from January 2015! I'd like to introduce Japanese home cooking to foreign visitors to Japan. Many tourists visit Japan and enjoy Japanese food very much recently. I want you to know the Japanese true home cooking which a Japanese eats every day. There are a lot of Japanese seasonal delicious dishes, as well as sushi and tempura which everybody knows. Please learn some and return and add the menu of the Japanese food to your daily dining table. Let's cook and eat happily.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

What a fantastic moment I had with Yurico last week.
We cooked gyoza, miso soup, green beans and egg plant.
Yurico is very nice and explains how to cook in a very nice manner.
All the products were very fresh and tasty.
I highly recommend a cooking lesson with Yurico !
Thanks Yurico for this moment we shared.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"learn how"
"back home"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love dumplings!!! It was a very fun experience to get to learn how to make them, as well as 2 side dishes and miso soup. Yurico really explained everything very well, down to the time, temperature, salt/seasonings, etc. She was also a great host. She offered to walk us to the train station after telling us exactly how to navigate. She even suggested a lot of the better local places to visit while we were in Japan. Great overall experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My son (age 12) and I took an Okonomiyaki cooking class with Yurico. We learned a lot about how to prepare the dish, and Yurico shared a lot of information about the dish and ingredients. We look forward to make this for our family at home. Thank you for a great experience Yurico!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Yurico is a great teacher and also a great host. She makes you feel like home. Me and my wife prepared vegetarian gyoza and learned a lot from her: how to make a good gyoza dish but also something you think you already now like how to cut vegetables at the best. It was a very nice time with her. We recommended it absolutely.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction