“Nice restaurant in the Diver City shopping complex”

Sojibo, Diver City Tokyo Plaza
Ranked #59 of 3,704 Restaurants in Koto
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Neighbourhood: Shinbashi Shiodome, Odaiba
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Having been to Miraikan and we were going to catch the monorail back to our hotel but being close to 5.40 decided to eat here rather than going into Ginza.

We chose Sojibo as the menu looked good. Soba was okay. The crumbing on the chicken Katsu was not the best I've tasted. Panko crumbs are usually nicer. But on the whole a very filling meal for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

To find halal place to eat around Tokyo is a bit challenging. But when u found one, u must not resist! First of all, the place is warm and cozy. We get to sit near the kitchen and the place was already seated with customers when we came. Service is fast and we ordered soba and believe me it has never been my fav to eat soba back in Malaysia. When our food arrived, I was super excited because it looks good. The first sip was inviting enough for me to walloped the whole bowl of soba and continue on with my rice( I ordered the set with rice and tempura thingys ). Definitely happy with the food, i fell in love with their soba instantly and the whole experience was unforgettable one. Do come and dine in Sojibo when you’re in Odaiba as it is very convenient for us muslim travellers.

1  Thank nishahasbi
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Halal place. Atmosphere is as per normal restaurant (much bigger eating area than most places in tokyo). I was quite sceptic at eating soba (nv really enjoy it), but I was surprised as I tried the soba here and it was delicious, my kids enjoyed them too. Overall nice experience and great service! They even have small 'gifts' for kids.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I was eating there with my husband and my 2 yo daughter.

There's no pork/ham/spam in the menu. We ordered soba in broth with prawn tempura (taste really good), cold soba (taste really good as well), tempura (good), soba in broth (the broth is taste really really good). And we spent around 3500 yen (very value for money i can say)

And for the service, the waitress help us park the stroller, prepare the table with baby chair, and very helpful although not every waitress can speak english.

1  Thank aqsarafah
Reviewed 28 April 2017

A very comfortable restaurant located in a modern shopping mall.
The set-up is quite nice to give the feel of being in a Japanese restaurant.
The specialty is of course the Soba. But, they also have other dishes like the curry dishes and tempura.
A must go place especially for Muslim's tourist who have halal requirement.

Been to Sojibo, Diver City Tokyo Plaza? Share your experiences!