1,240 results
All reviews executive floor tokyo city air terminal narita airport cocktail hour top floor hanzomon line metro station bit dated direct access convenient location business trip business hotel chinese restaurant very nice hotel breakfast buffet ramen late check
Reviewed 28 September 2015

Having read other reviews; outdated rooms, having a big key instead of a key card, the staff not very nice??? my expectations where a little tuned downwards.

But arriving at the hotel my expectation where met, to say the least. Friendly staff really trying to make you feel like a valued guest. Sure they key is on the heavy side, but how cool is it to get a key nowadays :), the room could be seen as old fashioned, but is the right size, the bed is great. The breakfast on the 20th floor has a really nice view.

The bus terminal and metro station is next door and other metro stations near. Also a lot of nice restaurants in the vicinity.

Typing this on my second day in, looking forward to the other 10 days.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank vijfjarenplan
Reviewed 25 September 2015

Very good hotel, well located. Close to many restaurants and nightlife. Maybe a little too big which makes it a little impersonal. Continental breakfast could be improved. But over all, it was a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

Good hotel in Tokyo. Well located and easy to reach. The airport shuttle arrives 59 m from the hotel and the metro station is basically in the hotel. The hotel has a nice gym and swimming pool and the executive lounge has a great view. Staff is always friendly. I go back year in year out

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I got a good deal on a website and I stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Location is super conveniet, the hotel has both subway station (direct access in the basement of the hotel) and direct access to the bus station to Narita and Haneda airport (I took the bus to Narita, 50min and 1800 yen, departs every 10min).
Rooms are nice and quite big for Tokyo, with very nice views of Tokyo financial district. The gym is correct, and there is a 20 meter swimming pool, good for swimming.
In the deal I got, breakfast and gym/swimming pool was included, but I think you usually need to pay for these, ask beforehand !
The hotel is near an elevated road, ask for high floor if possible.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Make2
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I like to stay at this hotel because it is next to TCAT. Staff always helpful and very pleasant to deal with. Clearly a well run hotel. Rooms very nice and I like their executive floor rooms and service.

I gave the hotel 5 stars but I have one complaint. Each time I have visited I stayed on the executive floor which gives you a no charge breakfast. I have always enjoyed their croissants which in my opinion made you think you were in France. On this occasion the croissants were soggy and tasteless. A big disappointment.

Nevertheless I highly recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business