All reviews nice hotel metro station hotel room rooms are small hotel staff is double room other hotels small fridge exploring tokyo japanese standards convenience store supermarket toiletries lines bed stops exit
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stay at this hotel for 3 nights with my family. The bed is so soft that you will have back pain the next day. We have air con on the 1st night and 2nd night - there is no AC on the 3rd night. I called the front desk lady and she said the weather is warm <-- she means cold. Her english is very poor. The weather is around 16 -18 c at night and the hotel room is very small with a window facing another building, no circulation 1 window only. So if you open the window, you will hear the noise from the street and it is very hot in the room . I have had a fever that night and tried to sleep early and get some rest . With no AC, I woke up a few times. I decided to go to the front desk and request turning on the AC. I told the front desk lady who is the sub manager at night shift that I had fever and not feeling well and would like to have AC in my room. She ignored my request and keep saying that the weather is cold and if turn on AC for my room and the whole floor will have AC. I was very pissed that she neglected my poor health condition. I mentioned that there is no such term and condition when I made my booking thru hotel.com, then she said she will call hotel.com to confirm which is already 10pm Tokyo time =.= She said no one picked and finally agreed to turn on AC for me. But this is all after I repeat many times about my conditions, calling the front desk and confront her .I am very disappointed with the service at this hotel and will never go back again.

Room Tip: Poor service and sleeping condition
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
宿泊 A, スタッフ at APA Hotel Kodemmacho-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you very much for using APA Hotel <Kodenma cho - ekimae> this time.
I'm sorry I let you feel uncomfortable.
We accept as valuable opinion.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

It is a nice hotel with a very nice and quite location. There are 2 train lines, that helps to move easily in Tokyo, using public transportation. Close to the hote, you can find stores like 7-Eleven and restaurants. The hotel has 2 entrances... that also helps you to move in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Away from Laundry
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
宿泊 A, Frontdesk at APA Hotel Kodemmacho-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Thank you very much for staying at APA Hotel <KODEMMACHO-EKIMAE> this time.

At the nearest stations of the hotel are three KODEMMACHO-EKIMAE stations,BAKUROCHO station, BAKUROYOKOYAMA station.
Convenience stores and eating and drinking establishments are lined up as customers say.

Because everywhere is within walking distance, it is in a convenient location.

Thank you very much for your valuable opinion during the busy period.
I am waiting for the use of another.

Clerk: Suzuki

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Tokyo is a crowded city and an expensive one. The room was very small but fine for our purposes as we were out all day - certainly not a hotel room for hanging out in and we couldn’t both open our cases at the same time. The bed was fine, the upkeep of the room was a bit shoddy. The staff were friendly. The location - given the excellent public transport in Tokyo, this was fine, in a quiet street but with some shops and small restaurants nearby. All I’m saying is you may find cleaner.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
宿泊 A, Front desk at APA Hotel Kodemmacho-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us here APA HOTEL.
We appreciate your kind review.
We hope you had a good time during your stay.

The rooms are small, but there are various ingenuity.
We will do our best to satisfy our customers.

We are looking forward to seeing you again.
Best Regards,
Front desk Shindo

Reviewed 4 December 2017

We booked this hotel for our 5 nights stay in Tokyo and found it very good in terms of location.

Nearby hotel, there are 2 Tokyo Subway and 1 JR Line station. So it is easy to move around to some city trademark.

Hotel room is small and maybe re-consider to stay here if you bring XL Luggage as there is no space to open it unless you book higher category maybe.

Cleanliness is good and they have daily room cleaning service and coin laundry machine is available (but only 1 each).

Good for Solo traveler.

Room Tip: Coin Laundry in 2F, easier access if stay at the same floor
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
宿泊 A, Front desk at APA Hotel Kodemmacho-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2017

Thank you very much for staying with us, APAHOTEL<KODEMMACHO-EKIMAE>.
We really appreciate your kind words about the location.
As you mentioned,from our hotel, you can use four public transportation lines: Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line, JR Sobu Line, Toei Sinjuku Line, and Toei Asakusa Line. You can go to Tokyo Station, Shinjuku, Akihabara, Ueno, Ginza, and Tsukiji directly. Our location is indeed ideal for all travelers, tourists, and businesspeople alike.
Although our rooms are compact, we elaborate the equipment.
For example,Our beds, named ”Cloud fit”, have all been made exclusively by our designers to seek sound sleep.
Thank you very much again for staying with us and reviewing us on this forum.

Clark:Horio

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I chose this hotel because it's reasonably priced and it's near my business meetings. The hotel may not be located near major tourist attractions but Tokyo is walkable city. Subway stations are in walking distance from the hotel. Restaurants and supermarkets are nearby. I stayed in a room for single person. It's well maintained and small but it's good enough for a couple nights.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
宿泊 A, 担当 at APA Hotel Kodemmacho-Ekimae, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Thank you for staying at APA Hotel Kodenmacho Ekimae this time.

As you can tell, the hotel is located near the business district.
There are many restaurants, supermarkets, convenience stores, and it is convenient for shopping for foods.
Also, the nearest stations are Kodenma-cho station, Maki Yokoyama station, Bakucho station and three stations.
For that reason, Ginza, Asakusa, Akihabara, Tokyo Sky Tree, Disney Resort etc are easy to sightseeing.

The rooms are compact, but we are preparing a customized bed called cloudfit developed in cooperation with sealy company so that customers can spend comfortably.
It seems like we were able to spend comfortably and I am very pleased.
In addition, please stay if you have a chance.

Thank you for your submission during my busy schedule.

Clerk:Suzuki