“Good shabu-shabu and lots more”
Review of Zakuro, Ginza

Zakuro, Ginza
Ranked #73 of 8,555 Restaurants in Chuo
Price range: US$27 - US$45
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Ginza / Tokyo Nihonbashi
Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was recommended to us by a local for shabu-shabu which my husband ordered. In addition to being delicious, it was fun and interesting to experience the unique cooking vessel. One family member has celiac and this restaurant worked with us to help her order gluten free options and they seemed to understand cross contamination. All our meals were multi-course affairs - soup, salad, sushi, meat main dish, dessert, tea. It was delicious. We went for lunch but it felt like a dinner in terms of the amount of food and presentation. A bit pricey.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

This is the best sukiyaki in Ginza. The English menu is available and the staffs can speak English too

Reviewed 7 June 2017

We were invited by our business partners in Ginza and have enjoyed the most wonderful dinner in Tokyo. In classical Japanese tradition, we had a separate room and had the traditional shabu-shabu. Service was incredible and the quality of the meat was just outstanding. If you want shabu-shabu in Tokyo, THIS is the place to go!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I have been coming here for the past 20 years. Every time visiting Tokyo, for sure I will drop by. They still maintain the same delicious taste and high quality beef. Still the best Shabu-shabu in Tokyo. Must try if you are in Tokyo.

1  Thank bimahs
Reviewed 16 April 2017

This restaurant is the best! I have been going here for over 35 years. I've taken clients, staff and friends/family here. The sesame based sauce for the beef is impeccable. Adding Mochi (Rice dumplings) to the very last course is also a nice treat. I don't think you can do any better for Shabu Shabu any where in the world,

I would give this 10 stars if possible.