1,372 results
All reviews yaesu north exit nespresso machine forus room great hotel daimaru department store narita express keisei bus junior suite minute walk around the corner top floor imperial palace room amenities convenient location excellent location family mart nihonbashi station
Reviewed 9 June 2018

This hotel was such a great find. It's located across from Tokyo Station, which makes it really convenient. Just down the block, there is a stairway/entrance to Tokyo station, so you can make your using the underground tunnel and minimize exposure to the rain (which is what we experienced).

The hotel lobby isn't very big, but there's sufficient space to sit and relax for a bit. We did not try the restaurant.

The room was compact, as expected, but we thought they made very good use of the space. It was well designed and efficient. It didn't feel overly cramped or claustrophobic. I also liked having the nespresso machine and fridge. I like having my coffee shortly after waking and I kept bringing snacks back from various shops in Tokyo Station, so the fridge was handy.

The bathroom is very nice. I spent a lot of time trying to find a similar toilet on Amazon afterwards. Room, bathroom, all of it very clean and modern. I also enjoyed the mood lighting.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ホテル龍名館東京, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Ms. kristineLA

Thank you so much for posting your review here.

We are more than glad to hear that you are satisfied with your stay.

Especially about our amenities,
we always try hard to select them,so we keep going for you guest.

I am really appreciate that you took time to write this great one.

I hope see you each other again.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Stayed in the junior suite as a splurge with our family of three. Extra living room is tatami style and had an outside patio on 8th floor Extra bed was futon with an extra pad for comfort. . Spacious bathroom with shower bathtub room and separated toilet room. Great tea and Nespresso supplied. Bathrobes,, pjs, and light Japanese robe also. Coin operated washing machine with good dryer available pClose to subways at Tokyo and Nihonbashi stations, the Shinkansen lines and the 1000 yen airport bus are all easily walkable. Glad we stayed there!

Room tip: I’m trying to pick 5 stars for all hotel ratings but I can’t on my iPad
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank pong80

Dear Mr./Ms. pong80

Thank yous so much for posting your great review here.

We are more than delighted that you felt comfort to stay at our hotel.
Junior Suite room is one of the most recommendable room for all guest.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

A family of two adults and one toddler spent one night here. We stayed in the "Standard Queen Room" which was large enough for several suit cases and my daughter's travel crib. The hotel is located right at Tokyo Station, using the Yaesu North Exit (feel free to ask the information desk or a police officer to show you as if you're coming from the metro/subway, you might not know which direction to go). It's also a block from the Narita bus stop for those not feeling like hauling their bags to thru the station.

This was the best stay we had in all of Japan. The hotel staff were very nice and accomodating. The room itself was large and so clean. I mean, so, so clean!! Two pillows and pajamas provided. Nepresso in the room. Black out curtains making it perfect for that early Japanese sunrise. If you are looking for your first destination when you arrive and need a good place to begin your Japan adventures, this is the place. Oh the AC worked well.

We had the breakfast at the hotel which was expensive but a good value. Theres a coffee shop on the main street if you don't feel like a heavy breakfast but I would go back just for the breakfast. :) Free hot water/filtered water in the lobby, along with lobby serving fresh tea.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank hawaiiansiren
ホテル龍名館東京, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel Ryumeikan Tokyo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Mr./Ms. hawaiiansiren

Thank you so much for posting great 5 starred review of your stay here.
I am more than delighted that all comments you wrote,and we are proud of it.

We would keep try hard to push up our service level for making you satisfied with all the time.

Thank you very much again for writing nice and kind comments and taking time to write this.

I am very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

This hotel was good quality for the money. It's not a luxury hotel, but the location is ideal and the price is right. I stayed here with a group for a business meeting, and I was a little concerned it wouldn't be nice because it was affordable. I was so wrong! Lovely reception area on the 15th floor where you can get some tea and watch the world go by.

Highly recommend if you need to stay in this area.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ms. Jenny D

Thank you so much for stayed at our hotel, and posting review here.

I am more than delighted to hear that you satisfied with your stay.

As you mentioned, our hotel is located to Tokyo terminal station nearby,
and it means you are both close to business center of Tokyo and
traditional Nihombashi district.

I always recommend the guest to go to Nihombashi area
because you could go lots of store that has more than 100 years history as us.

Please try to go there if you have chance to come this area again.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This is a very pleasant place but I was dismayed to discover that my room (a regular double --not cheap!) faced a wall. I arrived in the evening when the drapes were closed so I had no idea until the morning that my 14th floor aspect was zilch. When I inquired about it at the desk, I was informed that a room that didn't face a wall would cost more. Similarly, when I asked about printing my boarding pass, I was told there's a computer near the desk. Then I discovered that you had to pay to use it. This is petty in an attractive. upscale hotel.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank woggles67

Dear Mr./Ms. woggles67

Thank you so much for posting your review.

I am deeply sorry for your stay,
and it is kind of misinformation that " a room that didn't face a wall would cost more."
I need to say, only all of Forus type room is facing to other building,
however this is not related to room charge.

So, please let us know you would like to stay with great view in the booking message
if you give us chance to visit here again.
We would try to do that as long as we could within your booking condition.

I appreciate you took time to write your review here.