All reviewstsukiji fish marketsinkslockstorageshowerlinesamenitiesbedginzatokyo
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Rather conveniently located, clean. Rooms that have shower - very small. If travelling together - if you have 2 bags, the room will be cramped. Everything is OK, cannot complain, however the hostel itself feels slightly sterile, maybe it's because there are only 3/4 rooms per level and the common area is separated from the lounge. All in all, however, I would surely choose again whould I come to Tokyo to visit, or maybe even transfer (about 20 mins to Tokyo station).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
篠田, Front Desk at Imano Tokyo Ginza Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us!
We would like to thank your feedback, and we will try to improve our facility and service better, to offer a comfortable accommodation.

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place, clean and warmy. Nice and friendly staff. In the middle of Ginza and close to 3 underground lines. 15 minutes walk to the Tokyo station. It was a very nice experience! If I will back in Tokyo I will back here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us this time!
And also, thanks for your review nd preference; we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the area!

Hope to see you again,

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a surprise in every way THE size of bed & dead dark for you Very quiet & peaceful The Staff were friendly & helpful I was not helpful , when I walk in Cafe & Bar is excellent It is far from the Tsukiji Market 13 - 15 minutes walk , that is a plus

Room Tip: 2 bed or 4 bed room
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Garry E

Hello,

Thank you for staying with us, and your review!
We hope you have enjoyed our facility and your room.

Have a nice day,

Reviewed 24 February 2018

The staffs are all very friendly. We book for Family room. Rooms at 8/F is for girls only. The first time I stayed in this kind of room. Most of the amenities were modern from the Room down to the toilets. I love the dining area and the food they serve at breakfast is good. Also, they do have kitchen staff to cook for you. No need to go out at night, the bar opens at night for a fee.

Room Tip: 8/F is for Ladies, so no problem even it is shared bathroom which is they have plenty of it. Sound proof rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Gladys T
篠田, フロント at Imano Tokyo Ginza Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Thank you for staying with us.
We appreciate your comments and make sure to improve our facilities and service.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.We hope to see you again.
Front desk/ Aya

Reviewed 6 January 2018

I stayed here for one night with my friend. The place is in an alright location, a little bit of a walk to the underground train. The place seems to be relatively new. I travel all over Asia and stay at many, many hotels/hostels to share my experiences on tripadvisor and this place really left a bad taste in my mouth. The one thing that really pissed me off was that my friend had arrived a few days before me. I had asked to cancel the remainder of her reservation and that we would take a room together for the last night there. The lady at the counter said no problem and said my friend would be reimbursed. The following day at checkout my friend said she still did not get reimbursed so I went to the counter and asked and they said that there must have been a language barrier and that my friend would not be getting reimbursed because they couldn't resell the room because they weren't given enough notice even though this was the day before we were going to get a room together. Needless to say my friend and I were really annoyed at the staff for simply lying to us. My friend was not happy and I was furious.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us and your valuable review.

We are deeply sorry for the great incovenience we caused to you.
We are working it out now to make the customer service smoother, and for the comunication not to be a problem; the information given to be the correct one and not cause any troubles to our customers.
We beg your pardon.