Lowest prices for your stay
US$53
US$57
Agoda.com
US$51
Hotels.comUS$53
PricelineUS$60
Destinia.comUS$72
All reviews courteous and helpful staff family mart convenience store japanese restaurant comfortable hotel wifi metro amenities tokyo kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2019 via mobile

I was staying in a tatami room at the 22nd floor. Very well organized and very clean. Outstanding view to the city. The floor personnel was outstanding as well. The breakfast was in a mixed European and Japanese style. I would suggest more variety, since it was the same all 4 days we have been there. The location of this place is excellent, as there are 3 metro stations in less than 5-10 minutes walking distance. Practically you can be where ever you wish in Tokyo, in a very short time. Highly suggested.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Atairiastos
Reviewed 16 September 2019

On my arrival in Tokyo, this was the first hotel I stayed at. Small but cozy room. One of the only hotels with a USB charger. That made it easy not having to use my regular USB charger.
One thing that would have helped is if they had 2 packets of coffee or tea instead of one. I wasted one the first day by pouring salt (being early in the morning and from a long flight) instead of sugar and then had to go out to get coffee. A second packet would have saved my morning.

Location is accessible by metro and by multiple lines.

2  Thank SrshL
Reviewed 5 September 2019

The hotel is well situated...near the Imperial Palace. Very clean and tidy. Good Wifi connection. The room is very good.

Le personnel extremement courtois et gentil.

Even if they do not speak English much but communication was good.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2019 via mobile

We are always very happy when we get a big room! And that was what we got here, with a nice toilet and bath in addition as well as a fridge and well functioning, discrete air conditioning. We slept on a floor of tatami mats on futon beds. I think there was room for 6 to sleep, we were ‘only’ 4.

The hotel bragged about having feather pillows, so we asked to have that. Sorry ma’m, no feather pillows today... The non-feather pillows were really stone-hard and uncomfortable, that must be our only complaint. The next day, we managed to get hold of 1 feather pillow..., not impressive & room for improvement here!

Still - excellent room, excellent location, fantastic view! Highly recommendable!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2019

This is a business hotel (similar to the Toyoko or APA chains) that caters to Japanese travelling on business trips. Rooms are small with enough space to get some rest, you will not find a plethora of facilities (no pools, no room service), check-in/out times are strict, and reception may not speak great English. If you’re looking to treat yourself and spend a lot of time in the hotel, this may not be the place for you.

If you’re OK with the business hotel setup, there are many positives going for this hotel. Having stayed at other business hotels, this is definitely a step up from Toyoko or APA. The hotel staff here, despite not speaking great English, will help you out. I needed to courier off some luggage off to my next destination, and they were more than happy to help me fill out the paperwork. There is laundry and currency exchange on site.

The location is great. It is walking distance to three different subway stations, giving you access to several subway lines. It is in a quiet and safe business neighbourhood that is walkable. If you want to run the Imperial Palace circuit, it is also close for that. There are a couple of cheaper eateries about 5 minutes down the road, and convenience stores nearby. If you go behind the Prince’s residence, there are some more upscale eateries (and Starbucks).

I would definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled solo