All reviews jr akihabara station free wifi minute walk hotel is located elevator pillows bathroom tokyo
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Very clean small (by Australian standards) rooms, the beds are a comfy but the pillows are made of some random filling that is very unpleasant to sleep on.
The staff are friendly but their English is minimal.
The hotel is only a short walk from Akihabara station and the neighbourhood is very quiet, I jogged at 5:30am and didn't meet 1 person.

Tip - ask for a room well away from the smoking floors.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Garry N
Reviewed 15 April 2016

My partner and I stayed here for five nights and used this hotel as a base for our travel around Tokyo. The rooms, like in other parts of Japan err on the smaller side. However the rates were extremely reasonable and were inclusive of a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning. It is also located on the quieter side of Akihabara, but it is only a 5 minute walk to Akihabara JR station via a footbridge.

The only slight complaint I have is that the pillows were of a strange texture, such that I didn't sleep too well most nights.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MissMicha
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

An Excellent hotel. Staff are nice and polite. Location is very convenience, only 5 mins walk to Akihabara station.

a very small room, but super clean. Very suitable for one person stay.

Breakfast included, simple but nice.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Polly N
Reviewed 23 March 2016

We stayed for three nights. Conveniently located near a major rail station, you need to be savvy in Japanese. Staff speaks very little English. Modern and relatively new building, primarily business men. But they have two women's only floors at the very top floors. Room is tiny, but we each of four got our own room and it was less than two doubles and good for our first night of jet lag. Bath was very compact, but nice and everything was immaculate. Very near a train track on Lower floors. Open to the outside with atrium in the middle, so cold in hallways. Only two smallish elevators, but wait not bad. Breakfast was plentiful rolls, mostly with Japanese breakfast dishes. Coffee good. Some fruit, all served buffet style. Would definitely stay here again, worth the money and convenient location. Good free wi-fi. Best for knowledgeable travelers for better understanding and communication.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 September 2015

Booked 3 rooms and stayed for 5 nights last August 2015

Proximity – it will only take you 5 minutes to reach the hotel from the Akihabara station. In fact, we just walked carrying our entire luggage with 2 kids in tow and safely reached the hotel. We passed by a bridge that has a ramp area giving you the convenience of dragging your luggage up and down the bridge way. It’s a block away to the main Akihabara square, we can quickly return to the hotel to bring the things we bought and go out again to either roam around Akihabara or go to another area. Fast food and restaurants are easily accessible.

Room – we don’t mind if the room is small, it’s just right for our Asian size; everything in the room is functional and clutter free. It is super clean and they always refill the bathroom amenities; Plus we have a view of the city in our bedroom and in the bathroom; and I super love their washlet too! The bed and the pillows are ultra comfortable, the right softness for me. I could easily sleep after a long tiring day and wake up rejuvenated.

Food – we always look forward to breakfast time. The bread and the sausages are sooo yummy. They quickly refill the food and it’s always served hot and fresh. We love the soup and onigiri too. It’s been two weeks and I still miss their breakfast.

Wifi – free wifi!!! And the connection is super fast! I could quickly back up my photos in less than 5 minutes which would normally take half an hour or more in my homeland

I highly recommend this hotel and if given the chance to go back to Japan, we would definitely book this hotel again. This experience made our first Japan trip memorable! Thanks to my brother and sister in law who discovered this thru Tripadvisor.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family