Lowest prices for your stay
US$45
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Hotels.comUS$45
TravelocityUS$45
HurbUS$47
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I stayed at Keio Presso Inn twice during my stays in Tokyo and I found convenient both for the location, few minutes walking from Kanda Station, and for the service/price ratio. The fare was very reasonable (65 eur/night including breakfast) and although small, the romm had all you need to rest away from home. One very positive item is the mattress: I really liked the firmness and quality, very helpful to rest under jet-lag occurrence. Recommended

Room tip: Request rooms at high floors
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2016

I go to Japan once a year and my Japanese friend/student always books me into the Keio Presso in Kanda. I think I have stayed here 4 or so times now. It is a small to medium size almost totally standard Japanese budget hotel. Thus the rooms are small by foreign standards, but normal for this type of Japanese hotel. The normal Japanese amount of luggage, ie a carry-on fits fine, but like anywhere in Japan, ie Shinkasen, etc, you would have trouble with large check in size baggage. The hotel has all of the standard budge hotel features, TV (which I never watch) tea maker, little refrigerator, deep bath/shower, toothbrush, etc. It's kind of incredible how all Japanese hotels have almost exactly the same features. When I first stayed at this hotel all they had in the rooms was ethernet/CAT-5 Internet access, now they have WIFI in the rooms. This seems basic, but until just a few years ago many Japanese hotels didn't have WIFI in the rooms. The included breakfast is a little basic, but it is nice to be able to grab a cup of coffee and a croissant in the morning. The staff, like almost everywhere in Japan, is friendly and helpful. This time their English was not as good as previously, but with my minimal Japanese we managed to muddle through.

Actually I think what I really like about this hotel is that it is in Kanda. Kanda is a fairly quite and not very touristy area. Every time I come I always visit Kanda Myojin which is a Shinto shrine within walking distance. They have these neat omamori (talismans) which are unusual because they are very modern and for protecting computers and electronic gear, very cool! Kanda is also near Akihabara which is interesting to see as well as Ueno Park. Lots of cool Japanese restaurants near Kanda Station and Kanda Station itself is very convenient for Tokyo Station and the shinkasen. For me it is nice to come here because Kanda has become very familiar to me.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

This hotel offers to travellers all the minimum they need and nothing more. However, the hotel is perfectly maintained, bed is confortable, rooms are well insulated. The breakfast is very simple, and I did not see any fruit.
Wifi is great and free.
Check-out time is a little bit early too early (10 a.m)

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank c_drich2015
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel is 5min from Kanda Station. its bit far. however still central area.
good thing is they have Smart phone charger in the room. its quite useful.
they have wifi and hair dryer and so on. quite helpful.
room is clean. breakfast is just ok. I will visit here again.

Room tip: Upper floor might be better. however all the room have same condition I guess.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 May 2014

チェックイン時間まで30分あったが、所用で着替える必要がありました。何処か着替えのできるところはないかとフロントの方に訪ねるとトイレで着替えろと言われました。それほど綺麗でもなく、清潔でもなく大変がっかりしました。
One day, as I arrived at this small business hotel half an hour earlier than the regular check-in time, Then I asked a receptionist somewhere to change my clothes. The person ordered me go to the toilet where is not enough clean and spacious. I was just disappointed.

Date of stay: May 2014